The location is outstanding. Pure ski in and ski out in the heart of Snowmass Village. Overall the service was decent. I felt the ski valet, wait staff, bartenders and bell hops were all courteous and helpful. Although Aspen/Snowmass is expensive I felt the hotel was overpriced. It is around 500 dollars per night for basic room during peak ski season. For that price I expected luxurious rooms and I felt the rooms were fairly basic. Hallways and carpeting were old and outdated. In addition, if you are above the 5th floor you will spend a long time waiting for elevators. By day 2 I just started taking the stairs as I waited nearly 5 minutes every time to get into packed elevator. Also, hopefully you don't get delayed into Aspen by weather as they will not reimburse or credit you anything if you miss a night due at the hotel due to weather delays. I think a better deal may be to stay next door at the Wildwood. The location is just as good for half the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the center of Snowmass Village, the Westin Snowmass Resort offers guests ski-in/ski-out access to Snowmass Mountain, which has more trails than any other mountain in the country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your The Westin Snowmass Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Silvertree Hotel And Conference Center
- The Silvertree Hotel Snowmass Village
- Silvertree Hotel Snowmass Village