The Westin Snowmass Resort
Pokolodi Lodge(Snowmass Village)(Great Value!)
$119
  • Breakfast included
Stonebridge Inn, A Destination Hotel(Snowmass Village)(Great Value!)
$150
$105
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

The Timberline Condominiums(Snowmass Village)(Great Value!)
$178
  • Pool
The Crestwood Condominiums(Snowmass Village)(Great Value!)
$172
$167
Snowmass Mountain Chalet(Snowmass Village)(Great Value!)
$119
$106
  • Breakfast included
Viceroy Snowmass(Snowmass Village)(Great Value!)
$320
$290
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
The Villas at Snowmass Club(Snowmass Village)
Laurelwood Studios(Snowmass Village)
Hotels.com
All reviewskids clubski valetconcierge deskslope sideoff seasonlobby areabell staffvalet serviceski schoolski vacationmaroon bellsaspen arearoseslopessnowmassjacquelinevillage
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Most memorable family vacation / Will return next year. Unexcelled staff at The Westin.
Ashley and Wendy at the front desk could not have been nicer and more accommodating.
Ashley facilitated a room change to greatly benefit my 4 1/2 y/o little boy and my 17 month old daughter not to mention my wife---made our daily trip to his ski school and her nursery so very easy.
Myca and all in the restaurant took such wonderful personal care of my family EACH morning while I attended the medical meeting.
Calvin always asked if he could help and picked up our pizzas several times.
The night staff brought warm milk for my 17 mo/old EVERY night / 3-4 a.m. Thank you.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We were a group of 8 having dinner at The Snowmass Kitchen Restaurant inside the Westin. The food was amazing and the staff really made you feel at home. We were greeted by the head chef who really wanted to make sure we were happy with food presented...and we were. Our server, Aimee, was VERY friendly and on top of her game. She made sure the appetizers and food were served timely and anticipated all of our needs and questions... Great job Aimee.

I will certainly come back!!

Ron Gaynor

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Great Location! - nice staff!- decor has been updated to appear modern but the building is old and showing signs of age (leaking vintage cracked toilet in our room - also would run during the night and flush itself periodically - we called it in to maintenance and they fixed but it started doing it again within a day - our friends room had the original bath tub that needed to be replaced - heating and air were loud and problematic through out the week - a standard report from guests in the hotel.) There was a coat rack on our wall that clearly had 5 hooks at some point - 2 were ripped out of the wall and had been patched instead of replaced resulting in a lack of storage space - why the two hooks hadn't been replaced is not clear as it seems this would be an easy fix - but apparently the hotel didn't care to replace them. Not enough elevators and they also need updating (slow and we were stuck in one at one point when it decided to stop working with the door half way closed - we squeezed through the opening to get out but it was then out of service the next day resulting in long lines). The property is too large for the elevator capacity so if the hotel is fully booked be prepared to wait or take the steps with your ski boots on!! Housekeeping is very inconsistent - room was made up each day - but sometimes not until 4 or 5 pm - (sometimes we received two towels, sometimes 4, sometimes soap and no shampoo -sometimes the other way around -same with the bottled water, cups, glasses and coffee/tea, sugar, cream etc provided - could never be sure what you'd come back to and often had to put a call in for missing items to be replenished). Maintenance had a strange habit of refilling one of the two outdoor hot tubs with cold water and chemicals just in time for apres ski - resulting in everyone jamming into the one tub that was hot - why they would do this in the afternoon rather than the morning was a mystery to all of us. They also didn't seem to concerned about salting the area around the hot tub so watch your step - saw two guests slip getting out - one hitting the ground scrapping her elbow when she fell. Westin may have miscalculated this on in thinking that the slick interior renovation would be enough to cover the building and systems issues.The staff is very nice and seems they are trying - but I expect more from Westin - they are really going to have to step it up to bring this property up to the standards Westin guests are accustomed to.

Room Tip: the hotel is very spread out - we were on 7th floor - it's a long trip from the lobby and ski valet to the room (have to take two different elevators with a long walk between the two from one end of the hotel to the other - also think 7th floor is the dog friendly floor - heard some barking from time to time) - so request something on floors 1-5 - anything above 5 requires an elevator change and there is only one small elevator servicing floors 6-8 so the wait can be painful!!
1  Thank milo77atl
Jamaal S, Director of Rooms at The Westin Snowmass Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Hello Milo. Thank you for providing us with this review of your recent stay. We sincerely apologize that the condition of the building did not meet your expectations. We have shared your feedback with our operations team, and are using it to assist us in improving our services. It is apparent that we had many opportunities with you and your friends who also stayed with us. i would be happy to speak to you directly about your concerns. Feel free to reach out to me directly to discuss these opportunities. Your feedback is very important to us. Thank you.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

I must say I was very skeptical of the service and hospitality I was going to get before I came based on the early reviews. Service was pretty good. I requested 3 things and 2 of them were taken care of right away. I wanted a room that was close to the slopes since I heard it could be quite a hike if you were on the top floors and in the back. I also had to book my room on two reservations since I used points and also paid in cash. Because of this I wanted to have the same room during my entire stay. The last request was that I wanted a microwave in the room. I emailed the hotel a week before my stay and asked for these requests. They were very prompt in replying back and said they would do their best in terms of keeping me close to the slopes and getting a microwave. They said it shouldn't be a problem keeping me in the same room for my entire stay though. We checked in early (8am) and our room was ready and they were able to give us the same room for the whole stay. They also were able to give us a room on second floor which was super convenient since it is close to the slopes and also that is where the hot tub and pool is located. I had requested the microwave the night before and also when checking in and they said they would try and bring one to the room, but we never saw one and nobody let us know that they couldn't give us one. No big deal, but it would have been nice if someone told us we wouldn't be getting one. The ski valet was awesome as you just dropped your skis and boots off and they are waiting for you in the morning and the boots are warmed up. When you come back you drop them off again and now your shoes are warm also. I asked if I could get a lift down to the local market to pick up some food and they drove me down and even waited for me to finish my shopping and then drove me back. The first day of skiing we came back around 3:30 and house keeping was cleaning our room. No big deal for us since we just came back to drop some gear off and then went to go get some drinks. The other days the room was cleaned by the time we got back. The elevators are really slow. We were on the second floor so we ended up using the stairs a bunch of times because we got tired of waiting. Overall our stay was quite enjoyable and I think that they have worked out a lot of the kinks I read about since they opened.

1  Thank fujisd
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Well apointed rooms, nice lobby area. Awful showerhead and crowded bathroom space.Whomever is running the in room dinning service has no idea what they are doing. Staff do not know what is on the menu, it is delivered in extremely tardy fashion, and when everyone in the hotel is aiming to hit the slopes early this matters.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
JCurnow, General Manager at The Westin Snowmass Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Hi Dora, we appreciate your taking time to reach out directly to management regarding your poor experience with room service during your current stay. I have spoken to our food and beverage director who indicates he has spoken with you directly and believes we have provided satisfactory resolution to your issues. If not, please contact me directly. We are constantly working to improve our services and really appreciate the opportunity to address while a guest is in house versus to follow up after departure. Thanks you for that opportunity and I do hope you have great remainder of your stay here at the Westin.