My wife and I spent 3 nights along with another couple at Westin Snowmass. The ski-in/ski-out and the ski valet spoiled us and we don't want to go back to the old way of driving to the mountain and lugging ski's every day. We picked up our equipment in the morning and dropped it off in the evening. The room was quiet and comfortable. We asked for a humidifier since the air is so dry and room service quickly came and set it up. No problem, no charge.
I noticed how every employee I came in contact with either in the hotel or on the mountain was very friendly and seemed to enjoy their job. I mentioned this to the car valet (who is from Chile) and he remarked that he agrees and calls this his "happy place". He even told me how much he enjoys working for Starwoods. Quite an endorsement.
Of course, it didn't hurt that both the snow and weather were great.
We plan to come again with our adult children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the center of Snowmass Village, the Westin Snowmass Resort offers guests ski-in/ski-out access to Snowmass Mountain, which has more trails than any other mountain in the country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Snowmass Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Silvertree Hotel And Conference Center
- The Silvertree Hotel Snowmass Village
- Silvertree Hotel Snowmass Village