I came on Trip Advisor to write my own review, but in reading previous posts, I couldn't believe how many other patrons described their stay the same way I would have - although the hotel is newly renovated and the location is second to none, operations were lacking, to say the least. I am an SPG Platinum member and I felt like everything but.
The hotel staff clearly were not ready for the hotel to open its doors - as described in a previous post, "the left hand didn't know what the right hand was doing." I can say, without exaggerating, that the Conceirge did not answer their phone about 20 times - I would call 2 or 3 times in a row and STILL no answer. I was very disappointed - I've stayed at multiple W's and Sheraton's and when I call down, they answer within 1 or 2 rings, addressing me by my last name each time I call.
The Kitchen was also very unorganized and the hosts did not seem to know what they were doing.
My hope is that hotel adminstration takes the time to read these reviews, take action, and improve their customer service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the center of Snowmass Village, the Westin Snowmass Resort offers guests ski-in/ski-out access to Snowmass Mountain, which has more trails than any other mountain in the country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Snowmass Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Silvertree Hotel And Conference Center
- The Silvertree Hotel Snowmass Village
- Silvertree Hotel Snowmass Village