You can't do much better for a location. Seriously, the location is worth it. GREAT ski-in/ski-out accommodations. Yet, the services leave a LOT to be desired. If you're used to pampering by a ski valet, you'll find it spotty at best. Sometimes they carry your skis to the hill, sometimes they don't. Sometimes they offer to help with your books, sometimes they forget to see about your shoes after you've gotten your boots off. Check-in was far from smooth. Check-out went well but they had somehow forgotten our pre-arranged shuttle transportation to the airport. And, forget about quiet. You'll hear everything that happens in the hallway. The heaters make noise throughout the night as well. The bed is heavenly. Staff were nice, but not trained. Westin would do well to invest even a fraction in training the people now serving guests in their renovated space.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the center of Snowmass Village, the Westin Snowmass Resort offers guests ski-in/ski-out access to Snowmass Mountain, which has more trails than any other mountain in the country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelPower so you can book your The Westin Snowmass Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Silvertree Hotel And Conference Center
- The Silvertree Hotel Snowmass Village
- Silvertree Hotel Snowmass Village