All reviews deluxe bedroom elk camp village express ski shop winter months aspen airport living area hot tub daily maid service shuttle bus third floor steam room shuttle service ski storage family ski trip gas fireplace the aspen snowmass area
Selected filters
Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

This was my second time to Snowmass and our honeymoon and we cannot rave enough about the beautiful and perfectly located Crestwood! We had a loft/1 bedroom in Hickory and the view and amenities were perfection and cozy. We grilled steaks one night on our big wrap-around balcony and we were right next to the ski valet shop! We’ll be back again at Christmas and for certain, we’ll be Crestwood guests for life. Loved it so much!
PS: elevators would be amazing but we’ll take it and love it as is.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2018

The staff was amazing and the location was absolutely beautiful. The condo was very well-appointed and I loved having a kitchen with a full fridge. My only complaint was with sleep...as in I didn't have much. First the bed was uncomfortable and the pillows were way too thick (I tried all of them, wished I had brought mine from home). Then, noise from the parking lot and from other guests woke me up several times through the night because the bedroom window faced the parking lot, so you get noise from people talking at their cars/doors slamming/people walking to or from hot tubs/walking past our room while talking/etc. I was woken up late at night from this as well as early morning when people started heading out. As far as sleeping goes, I felt like I was staying in a $50/night motel. The rest of my stay was great, I just wish I had gotten sleep!

Room tip: All of the rooms face the parking lot, so bring ear plugs or guests will wake you when in the parking lot or going to/from the hot tubs.
Date of stay: September 2018
2  Thank myndus
Reviewed October 24, 2018

Our one bedroom condo was great - comfortable, well equipped and nicely decorated. The grounds were pretty, including an excellent pool and hot tub area. The bedroom closet was a bit small but other than that no complaints. Everyone on the staff was super friendly and helpful. There are 3 different accommodation levels: Standard, Deluxe and Premier. Our condo was in the deluxe category although some other people we knew stayed in a standard condo and it was just fine also. The higher the level the higher the price - see the website for a description of the differences.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

We stayed in a one bedroom condo. It was wonderful. Nicely decorated, a full kitchen with everything you need, a balcony and grill. The staff were friendly and helpful. They offer a shuttle. The gondola is free in the summer up to the mall and there is also a city bus that runs frequently between Aspen and Snowmass that is free of charge. Definitely recommend!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 31, 2018

Comfortable but small bedroom and tiny, tiny bath. No air conditioning so some nights the air is a bit close. We were put on the bottom floor so could not safely open all windows. Helpful front desk personnel. Might rate higher if on another floor. Convenient to base center/restaurants. Free bus service goes to Aspen and all surrounding areas.

Room tip: Take advantage of free bus service. Goes to most of the surrounding area including Aspen and Maroon Bells. Very convenient.
Date of stay: August 2018