stayed at Crestwood week of July 4. 2014. Condo was excellent. 2 bedroom unit was large and comfy.
The kitchen was well equipped...it had everything anyone could possibly need.
Beds were very comfortable. High quality linens and firm mattresses. The pullout couch was the most comfortable pullout I have ever seen.
All patios had Weber gas grills.
Pool and 3 hot tubs were nice as well.
Quick walk to all the amenities in Snowmass Village.
Staff was excellent, friendly and helpful.
This was a good place to stay in the summer. I'm a Snowmass skier as well, and this location would be perfect for a family for ski season. Everyone could ski down for ski school and to the Village Express and Elkcamp lifts.
Only cons would be:
lack of air conditioning in the summer (it cools down at night, but we had to leave our windows open.) but few properties in Snowmass have a/c.
There was a yoga festival for the last part of our stay...lots of 2am party conversations outside our open windows, and the pool/hot tub became "not so family friendly"
The yoga deal was all of Snowmass and not specific to the Crestwood.
Not sure I would go back to Snowmass in the summer, but I will absolutely ski there as much as possible, and I think the Crestwood is tops for a family stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crestwood is an ideally situated condominium property in both summer and winter offering skiing, hiking and biking access out your front door. Comprised of one to four bedroom units (some with loft) and is conveniently located between the Village Express Lift and the Elk Camp Gondola (now running in summer and winter). Its proximity to the Snowmass Base Village allows for an easy walk to après ski, dinner and the Children’s Treehouse/Ski School. The Crestwood prides itself on the best service personnel and widest range of services offered by a condominium hotel in the Aspen/Snowmass resort area. Each unit is individually owned and decorated providing a unique stay. They all have a living room with a fireplace, a fully equipped kitchen, a TV/VCR/DVD in the living room, FREE wireless internet access throughout the property and a private balcony with a gas BBQ grill in each condo. Having recently completed $15 million exterior renovation which includes a face lift to all buildings and landscaping as well as a new pool, 3 new Jacuzzis, a new work out facility, massage and steam room, and an on-site Ski Concierge where guests can rent/store/tune their skis right on the property. Other Highlights: bathroom for every bedroom, grocery and liquor shopping, free laundry facilities, newspaper delivery, and complimentary Aspen Airport and Snowmass Village shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your The Crestwood Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crestwood Condominiums Hotel Snowmass Village
- Crestwood Condominiums Snowmass Village