We booked a 1 bedroom + loft deluxe for a family of 5 for Spring Break and we were upgraded upon arrival to a "premier" at no charge. Our unit 1203 had been completely renovated with granite countertops, new appliances, etc. Front desk and staff were very accomodating with pick up to and from Aspen Airport and trips to grocery store, even helping unload groceries. Location was ski in and out with easy access to new base village express lift and elk camp gondola. Only complaints would be lack of elevators and noise from outside and other units. Having said that, I would definitely stay here again. We had friends that stayed "up the hill" by the old village and paid double what we did. We rarely went to their place because we had everything we needed close to or at the Crestwood.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crestwood is an ideally situated condominium property in both summer and winter offering skiing, hiking and biking access out your front door. Comprised of one to four bedroom units (some with loft) and is conveniently located between the Village Express Lift and the Elk Camp Gondola (now running in summer and winter). Its proximity to the Snowmass Base Village allows for an easy walk to après ski, dinner and the Children’s Treehouse/Ski School. The Crestwood prides itself on the best service personnel and widest range of services offered by a condominium hotel in the Aspen/Snowmass resort area. Each unit is individually owned and decorated providing a unique stay. They all have a living room with a fireplace, a fully equipped kitchen, a TV/VCR/DVD in the living room, FREE wireless internet access throughout the property and a private balcony with a gas BBQ grill in each condo. Having recently completed $15 million exterior renovation which includes a face lift to all buildings and landscaping as well as a new pool, 3 new Jacuzzis, a new work out facility, massage and steam room, and an on-site Ski Concierge where guests can rent/store/tune their skis right on the property. Other Highlights: bathroom for every bedroom, grocery and liquor shopping, free laundry facilities, newspaper delivery, and complimentary Aspen Airport and Snowmass Village shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Crestwood Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crestwood Condominiums Hotel Snowmass Village
- Crestwood Condominiums Snowmass Village