Tripadvisor
Snowmass Village
Post
Inbox
Search

“Good Sports Bar and Young Hangout”
Review of Zane's Tavern

Zane's Tavern
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Zane's is a no frills sports bar which caters to the young skiers and snowboarders. However, they have a very good Philly Cheese Sandwich as well as Good Burgers.

Date of visit: February 2019
Write a reviewReviews (104)

Reviewed November 28, 2019

I don’t know how this place has such a high rating. The waiter was extremely unfriendly and rushing to get out order. When asked questions about the food he got so annoyed and didn’t want to explain anything. I felt like he didn’t want to deal with us at all. I usually overlook the bad reviews and look at the good ones only but I should have not come here with my family. I don’t recommend this place to anyone at all. Maybe he just doesn’t like tourists?! Very disappointed

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed October 3, 2019 via mobile

Great place to chat with friends over beer and burgers. Pool table and more. It's not spacious but it's good!

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed July 20, 2019

Arrived in Snowmass after a day's travel tired and hungry. My grandchildren skipped through Daly Mall to Zane's. Ordered us all burgers and fries, to go. Reasonable price, convenient food, and we were pleased with the price and presentation. Good job, Zanes!

Date of visit: July 2019
1  Thank KBMC
Reviewed April 16, 2019

Zane's is a low-key, averagely divey kind of bar that serves typical bar food (heavy on the fried things), with tvs all over showing the same sports channel, a pool table, and a flock of locals.

Date of visit: April 2019