“Good value-tasty”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good value-tasty”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Highest rated onTrip Advisor, so we tried it and agree.The green chili stew was excellent. Such a good value and so nice we went back a second time.

Visited August 2013

Phoenix, Arizona
“Great home cooked meal!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

My husband and I were in Snowmass for just a couple days and had 2 meals here. For lunch we had the grilled cheese (which is made on whole grain bread). It was just was we needed and hit the spot as we were on our way out for the day. We also had a dinner here; I had the chicken noodle soup and my husband had the sesame chicken served with rice. Both were really yummy! The soup and stew changes each day with 2 offerings of each. This restaurant has a few tables inside but most people sit outside as we did. If you are looking for a solid, inexpensive home cooked meal, try The Stew Pot.

• Visited August 2013
“Food not worth the price....worth much more!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

The Stew Pot has great food for outstanding prices. The food may be financially cheap, but it tastes anything but. The salads are fresh and inventive, the stew is simple yet delicious, and the chili tastes fantastic! The staff is super nice, they even kept the restaurant open late for us! Bring your kids, bring your spouse, bring your grandparents, bring anyone to this awesome establishment!! Guaranteed great food!

• Visited March 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Outstanding Soup and Stew”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

The French onion vegetable soup is outstanding!! I'd like to see a bit larger portion. (I was hungry!) Served very hot and very fast. I would visit again.

Visited August 2013
Littleton, Colorado
“Great in the summer, so I'm sure amazing after the slopes”
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner and it was great. Very casual and wonderful food. Staff was great, perfect mix of welcoming conversation without being overbearing and of course the food was really good. Sandwiches, stews, soups and salads, it was summer when we visited but I can see how this place would be amazing in the winter.

• Visited August 2013