“Good food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed January 22, 2012

Great when you arrive late and want a quick bowl of great stew and bread!

Reviewed January 19, 2012

Casual, quick service cafe. Very good homemade soups and stews, sandwiches, salads. Somewhat pricey, 9.95 seemed like a lot for a small bowl of soup and one piece of bread. However, the soup was chock full of vegetables and meat and was very filling. I would go back.

Reviewed January 12, 2012

We got a table straight away. I had the French onion soup which was delicious. I wasn't super hungry so the portion was spot on. My son had a hot dog which he loved, & husband had chicken stew which was delicious. For dessert we shared the snickers pie, YUMM..
The service was superb & very quick.. The tables r very close together & our drink got spilt when seating the next table, but all up definitely worth it..

Reviewed January 9, 2012

We have been eating here since the mid 1980s! The food is excellent and the price is right. They have a great selection and great specials every day!

Reviewed January 9, 2012

We had one meal there and the white bean chicken stew had the best flavor of any similar dish I have ever had. I would love to know how to replicate it at home. If you are in Snowmass Village you have to make a point of dining there at least once.