“good asian food at a ski area”
Review of Mountain Dragon - CLOSED

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Reservations
northeast US
“good asian food at a ski area”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I had sushi roll which was very good. there are two dining areas. one is a bar area with pool tables. the other dining area is more formal with tables.
I ate at the bar area. the bar tender was very attentive even though he mentioned we would have to order at the bar. he was on the ball for my party. I enjoyed the food. The bar atmosphere was nice and casual. Nice spot at a ski area. the food was pretty good for any location.

• Visited February 2013

New York
“Pick and Choose”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

We were craving Chinese food and this is the only option in Snowmass. We started with the Pad Thai , which to be honest, I would discourage people from getting. It's too sweet and not authentic and pretty much tainted our view of the rest of the meal. However, if I really think about it , I think that the seafood and crispy duck dishes we got were pretty good considering.

Thank TravelMuch?NewYork
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Best feature...right next door from The Westin!”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

This is a classic after-ski bar with pool tables, good beer, and hard working staff with an adjacent restaurant...enjoyed it after a day of hard skiing! Chinese food that is good and hits the spot!

Sydney, Australia
“Locals bar in Snowmass”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I certainly agree with several of the contributors on this site, as it is indeed a locals bar - attached to a chinese restaurant. Nothing better than a great days skiiing, followed by a few beers at the Dragon Bar with your mates and some locals - excellent place to watch the playoffs.

Visited February 2012
Golden
“easy filling meal”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

steps from our hotel, as a group of 4 we were seated easily at 6 pm on a Saturday night. the portions were generous