“Great American Pub with Asian Restaurant”
Review of Mountain Dragon - CLOSED

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 21, 2011

This restaurant has an atmosphere extremelly nice for an happy hour or apres ski. It´s an tipically american pub with and asian restaurant aside. The japanese food they serve is one of the best I've ever had. Great place to play pool and fussball. Some could find it overrated.

Reviewed December 19, 2011

We had a 3 year old that was tired at night from skiing and didn't want to chance going out to dinner and her having a meltdown so delivery to condo was a great alternative to cooking every night.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

Locals and ski instructors hang out there. Free appetizers.

1  Thank James H
Reviewed December 27, 2009

I love chinese restaurants and I go into one every city I visit.
I have been coming to Snowmass for 10 years , but oddly enough never paid a visit to this one.
Well, this year I took the chance, and.. oh my, it is the worst one I have ever tried. I did not trust the previous reviews, needed to see by myself.
The meat dish I ordered I can't even say it was meat. Won Ton soup was horrible and so were the other plates.
Japanese food was ok.
It is definitely not worth going.

1  Thank margaridaUsa
Reviewed February 21, 2009

I go to the Mountain Dragon once a year, I'd go more often, but I'm only in Snowmass one week a year. I'm always impressed, most recently I was especially impressed by the orange beef, it was the best orange beef I've ever had!

During the off season the Restaurant is closed and only the bar is open.