“The Experience is Priceless”
Review of Krabloonik

Krabloonik
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 26, 2013

This was my sixth visit to Krabloonik ………. whether I come for the exhilarating dog sled ride or the yummy meal, every time is more pleasurable than the last. I adored our waiter Phil….he made the evening even more spectacular with sensational, yet unobtrusive, service. As a bonus, he is a maven of the area. His suggestions were perfect! I’ll come again and again.

3  Thank LLBlackhawk

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I already rated this under "attractions" ... but it's so good that it's worth covering all bases.

Only go if you like dogs and good food!

Reviewed March 8, 2013

To begin with, we were the only 8 people in the restaurant. Funeral music was playing. Had it just been my husband and me, we would have left without hesitancy but with a big group, we were stuck. The entrees ran from $40 to $87!!! The wines were triple markup. So, you think, OK. The service and food will be remarkable. Not so. Everyone who ordered soup as an appetizer were served first and the rest of the party did not see their dishes until the all soup orderers had finished. The trout was mediocre and the buffalo was admittedly good. (The mushroom soup was good too but not worth what they were charging.) We didn't even bother with dessert. By the time we left, no one else had arrived. Probably a good indication of the local attitude towards this place. So many other good places to eat in Aspen/Snowmass.

5  Thank karen m
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Krabloonik is very close to Snowmass Village with ample parking and easy to follow signs to get to the restaurant and the dogs. Dan MacEachen took me out on a thrilling ride through the wilderness, I was very comfortable, he wrapped me up in heavy blankets and I had a blast! The dogs are very friendly, smart, willing and happy. They love nothing more than to pull sleds. We got to be there for feeding time and then it was our turn to eat the best food in the Krabloonik restaurant. Heavenly. Wonderful service, fast, gourmet food and a stellar wine selection. 10 stars to Krabloonik! Good job.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We always end our week in Snowmass with dinner at Krabloonik. This restaurant is the best in Snowmass. The atmosphere, with the lighted evergreens under a blanket of snow and the sled dogs barking, is heartwarming. The wood fire inside and the impecable service are just two more things that keep us coming back. BT is the best waiter and he will surely invite you to try the mushroom soup and the brie with ligonberry jam. You just can't go wrong here.