“Very Nice”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
kentucky
“Very Nice”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

the food and atmosphere was very nice. Varied menu for all tastes.....very good service. A little more expensive than your average Italian eateries but great food and casual works well for dress. My small personal pizza was 11.00 but huge for one and I had lunch the next day from it...it was excellent!!!!

Visited September 2013

“Nice surprise after a very long day of hiking”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

On a Sunday in early July, our family hiked the trail from Crested Butte to Aspen then took four shuttles to get to our hotel in Snowmass Village. To top it off we had the hike back to Crested Butte to look forward to the next day.

We just happened upon Il Poggio primarily because it is in Snowmass Village. What a nice surprise at the end of a long day. Very good service, excellent wine, and great food. I had pasta and my husband had pizza.

• Visited July 2013
Broomfield, Colorado
“Fantastic”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is a small place with great food. It is above the village mall directly across from the Wildwood Snowmass. It was crowded. So, definitely make resertvations. I had the Duck Confit Rigatoni which oustanding.

Visited August 2013
Austin, Texas, United States
“Fantastic food, great atmosphere, service okay”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We were tired last night after arriving at our nearby hotel, so decided to give this restaurant a try. We're not big Italian food eaters, but this was wonderful. My beet salad may have been the best I've ever had, and my husband enjoyed his field greens. We both got steel head trout, which was just a fantastic preparation with terrific sides of couscous and asparagus. My daughter got the filet and loved it.
The service was a tad slow (we had to ask for things a few times) but overall a wonderful experience and we will go back.

• Visited September 2013
washington dc
“Italy in Snowmass”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

No need to go to Aspen for a great Italian meal, service and superb wine list! Our group came the first night of our vacation and immediately made reservations for the last night. And reasonably priced. Garden-fresh and wild-caught fish with homemade pasta. Dishes represent regional cuisine. Not heavy on sauces. Try I Poggio!

• Visited August 2013