“Don't miss this”

Dining options: Reservations
Henderson, Nevada
“Don't miss this”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Marko the owner is great and can make a great cocktail!!! The food was delicious and served in an intimate setting. Some really nice options for wine.

Visited August 2013

“Great surprise”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We just needed to get something to eat and went into the Little Mammoth Steakhouse. It's on the second floor of the Snowmass Village mall. I thought all the good restaurants in Aspen area were in Aspen. Wrong! This place was great. Everything from their carpaccio on Himalayan salt slab to the rib eye tips (amazing) was great. May be the best Tiramisu I have ever had. Mario, the owner, comes out to greet everyone. Next time in Aspen, I won't miss this place.

Visited August 2013
Bedford, Texas
“Best restaurant in town”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

An awesome, if a little expensive, dining experience. The owner and staff are awesome, excellent and interesting food options. A little pricey, but what can you expect for fine dining in a world-class resort? At least the price is worth it.

Visited March 2013
Hanover, New Hampshire
“Still my favorite sit-down restaurant in the village”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

The family business with European flair still serves great food by a wonderful staff and owner. Even after a 3 year absence I was recognized and welcomed like a family member. Enjoy the bar for conversation or eat at one of the tables with a great view.

Visited April 2013
Snowmass, Colorado
“Simply outstanding”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I have been in the Hospitality business for 30 years, traveled extensively and eaten all over the world. I pay attention to detail whenever I eat in a restaurant. In this case, I was alone and ate at the bar. Marko, the owner and also the bartender was one of the most attentive and professional servers I have ever experienced. This family owned and operated restaurant fits the bill of "fine dining" in every category. The food was I had was spot on in quality and the way it was prepared.
The presentation was unique and fit the experience. The entire team goes out of it's way to make sure your dining experience is stellar. I am here on business and will be going back during this trip. Additionally I will tell all my friends and business associates how wonderful this dining experience is. Best of luck to my new friends at Little Mammoth Steakhouse. Try it, you will like it.

• Visited April 2013