“nice apres ski beer”

Cuisines: American, Belgian, Bar, Brew Pub
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed August 25, 2014

yes I know I'm writing this in August!, been meaning to write this up for ages, this a great little spot for a beer at the end of the day right by the slope. The staff are welcoming and helpful and they have some useful design features to accommodate your ski gear, helmets and gloves etc, leave your ski's outside!

Reviewed August 5, 2014

They don't have a large menu, but what they offer is delicious. The staff was so friendly and helpful. And they have a great outdoor area with gaslit fire pit.

Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Nice hole in the wall place to visit. They offer great little snacks and have a nice selection if beverage. Staff is friendly and the atmosphere is interesting. I personally liked the pretzels and chili. A definite must try !

Reviewed August 3, 2014

The beer was fine and our friends liked the pretzel bites. It was nice to sit outside under the warmer lights in the chilly evening. Service was fine and they were playing a trivia game inside, which seemed fun. However, if you are looking to eat a meal, I would choose another place. The menu for food is very limited. I got a salad with grilled chicken and it was $16. My husband got chili and a Panini. The chili was over priced and we didn't care for the flavor either. In all of our touring throughout CO, this was probably the most expensive meal compared to the value of the meal (considering cost, taste, satisfaction with the food).

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Great place with amazing staff! My husband and I and our 3 yr old daughter visited here for a tasty brew a few weeks ago and left behind our daughters backpack which had her beloved "baby" in it. The staff was so helpful when we called and mailed us our daughters backpack at no charge. I can't recommend this place enough! Delicious beer, beautiful atmosphere and awesome staff! We will definitely make it a point to stop here for a beer next time we're in the area!

2  Thank ChandolineM