Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Beautiful early morning ride

Had a nice ride through the valley with captain Bruce. One of the people I went with was afraid of... read more

Reviewed December 13, 2019
suzeeb2019
Phenomenal Experience

I surprised my husband with this activity during our trip to Colorado. He didn't know what we were... read more

Reviewed September 16, 2019
Dawn B

All reviews captain bubba balloon ride hot air balloon amazing experience chocolate covered strawberries skilled pilot champagne breakfast nice champagne post flight afraid of heights capable hands bucket list planes fly interesting stories cute touch highlight of our trip these guys
Selected filters
Reviewed November 8, 2017

A must do Aspen experience! My husband and I went on a flight for my 40th birthday. I don't really care for heights but have always wanted to go on a balloon ride. I felt safe and secure the entire time. It was so wonderful I didn't have time to be scared. It was breath taking! Incredible, Captain Bubba was excellent, Pam & Bruce were great. It exceeded our expectations! A memory that will last a lifetime!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

Amazing experience and gorgeous mountainous sights above Aspen! Customer service was top notch! You will not be disappointed!

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank patriciabB6010GS
Reviewed August 15, 2017

What a great bucket-list. Got high( in the air) flying with Capn Bubba. From pre instructions to actual flight and champagne breakfast afterward, this is truly a must do in Snowmass. I who am afraid of heights, this breathtaking flight will capture the beauty of the Colorado mountains. Capn Bubba is a fabulous pilot and narrator, and made this trip one I will never forget.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed August 7, 2017

My wife and I flew with Captain Bubba while we were visiting Snowmass/Aspen on our honeymoon. My wife has always wanted to fly in a hot air balloon, while I am afraid of heights. From the start, Captain Bubba put me at ease with his explanations of what to expect and his calm and professional demeanor. The next hour and a half was like nothing I have ever experienced before as we floated along the valley and hills and saw deer and elk, planes fly by, and no shortage of cars stopping to admire us cruising by.
Words can't do it justice, so I recommend if you have the time to hitch a ride with Above it All Balloon Company and Captain Bubba and see some of the most beautiful landscapes from a whole new perspective!

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed July 27, 2017

Cap'n Bubba is a trip in his own right, and added an unexpected fun touch to the magnificence of a sunrise balloon ride. We floated over 25-30 elk and 2 bears. Views of the mountains as the sun rises over them is magical.

Date of experience: July 2017