Review Highlights
Family fun

This was a wonderful experience and tremendously fun flight. What an exhilarating experience... read more

Reviewed June 4, 2022
stevekC6958CL
via mobile
Great Family Time with Captain Bubba

We had an absolutely wonderful time with Captain Bubba. He is a super knowledgeable and experienced... read more

Reviewed August 15, 2021
mcleanmafia
via mobile

All reviews captain bubba balloon ride sweet experience ground crew afraid of heights aspen airport champagne toast beautiful morning well run operation launch site amazing adventure ballooning balloons snowmass elk field piloting
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed November 8, 2017

A must do Aspen experience! My husband and I went on a flight for my 40th birthday. I don't really care for heights but have always wanted to go on a balloon ride. I felt safe and secure the entire time. It was so wonderful I didn't have time to be scared. It was breath taking! Incredible, Captain Bubba was excellent, Pam & Bruce were great. It exceeded our expectations! A memory that will last a lifetime!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

Amazing experience and gorgeous mountainous sights above Aspen! Customer service was top notch! You will not be disappointed!

Date of experience: September 2017
2  Thank patriciabB6010GS
Reviewed August 15, 2017

What a great bucket-list. Got high( in the air) flying with Capn Bubba. From pre instructions to actual flight and champagne breakfast afterward, this is truly a must do in Snowmass. I who am afraid of heights, this breathtaking flight will capture the beauty of the Colorado mountains. Capn Bubba is a fabulous pilot and narrator, and made this trip one I will never forget.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed August 7, 2017

My wife and I flew with Captain Bubba while we were visiting Snowmass/Aspen on our honeymoon. My wife has always wanted to fly in a hot air balloon, while I am afraid of heights. From the start, Captain Bubba put me at ease with his explanations of what to expect and his calm and professional demeanor. The next hour and a half was like nothing I have ever experienced before as we floated along the valley and hills and saw deer and elk, planes fly by, and no shortage of cars stopping to admire us cruising by.
Words can't do it justice, so I recommend if you have the time to hitch a ride with Above it All Balloon Company and Captain Bubba and see some of the most beautiful landscapes from a whole new perspective!

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed July 27, 2017

Cap'n Bubba is a trip in his own right, and added an unexpected fun touch to the magnificence of a sunrise balloon ride. We floated over 25-30 elk and 2 bears. Views of the mountains as the sun rises over them is magical.

Date of experience: July 2017