Review Highlights
Great experience from “Above it All”!

Bruce and his team were greats hosts and easy to work with before, during and after our great... read more

Reviewed November 21, 2020
R1820UOpeteb
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Above and beyond!!!

Bruce (our Pilot) and his team went “Above it All” in every aspect of our experience! The balloon... read more

Reviewed November 17, 2020
Kkbush44
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
via mobile

All reviews captain bubba balloon ride hot air balloon amazing experience champagne breakfast bucket list the aspen snowmass area capable hands afraid of heights great pilot mountain peaks herd of elk interesting stories a lot of fun ballooning mimosas crew
Selected filters
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

Amazing experience and gorgeous mountainous sights above Aspen! Customer service was top notch! You will not be disappointed!

Date of experience: September 2017
2  Thank patriciabB6010GS
Reviewed August 15, 2017

What a great bucket-list. Got high( in the air) flying with Capn Bubba. From pre instructions to actual flight and champagne breakfast afterward, this is truly a must do in Snowmass. I who am afraid of heights, this breathtaking flight will capture the beauty of the Colorado mountains. Capn Bubba is a fabulous pilot and narrator, and made this trip one I will never forget.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed August 7, 2017

My wife and I flew with Captain Bubba while we were visiting Snowmass/Aspen on our honeymoon. My wife has always wanted to fly in a hot air balloon, while I am afraid of heights. From the start, Captain Bubba put me at ease with his explanations of what to expect and his calm and professional demeanor. The next hour and a half was like nothing I have ever experienced before as we floated along the valley and hills and saw deer and elk, planes fly by, and no shortage of cars stopping to admire us cruising by.
Words can't do it justice, so I recommend if you have the time to hitch a ride with Above it All Balloon Company and Captain Bubba and see some of the most beautiful landscapes from a whole new perspective!

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed July 27, 2017

Cap'n Bubba is a trip in his own right, and added an unexpected fun touch to the magnificence of a sunrise balloon ride. We floated over 25-30 elk and 2 bears. Views of the mountains as the sun rises over them is magical.

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank ColinHanna
Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

A wonderfully gracious group of hot air ballooners. Cap'n Bubba was incredibly knowledgeable and put my 11-year old daughter and I to ease immediately. Peaceful, majestic- so quiet up above the mountains. Bubba is a true master of his trade! This is a must-do on your trip to the Aspen/Snowmass area.

Date of experience: July 2017