“Great Service”
Review of Snowmass Sports

Snowmass Sports
More attraction details
Owner description: Snowmass Sports is independent, and locally owned and operated. Do you dream of deep powder and perfectly groomed slopes? Well so do We. Come on in to Snowmass Sports, reopening in the Westin Snowmass Resort. Were ski-in ski-out on the mall. Come in for the latest and greatest in equipment and apparel. We also feature the latest equipment from the top ski and snowboard manufactures in the industry. Locally owned Family Shop.
Austin, Texas
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great Service”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Snowmass Sports brought the skis and equipment to the hotel room, and then dropped it off for us at the ski valet downstairs. We had just arrived, so it meant we could be unpacking instead of dragging the kids around to be fitted. I decided to switch to a different pair of skis the next day and it was very easy to do this. I also wanted them to double check my 6-year-old's helmet. It was too warm to wear the ski hat she had originally tried it on with. They really wanted to see it on her. She was in another part of the store, but the guy said no problem and ran upstairs with a few helmets and tried them on her. Turning the skis in at the end of the trip was easy too.

Visited March 2013

Dallas, Texas
“Lots of help!!”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I had a really great experience at Snowmass Sports. The staff was knowledgable and efficient. They helped me change out my boots, offered advice and made skiing more comfortable for me. They were very understanding and helpful with any little problem or question I had. Thanks so much!

Visited February 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Best service, most convenient location”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

We have skiied Snowmass for years and tried all of the local ski shops. You will not find a better one than Snowmass Sports. Their knowledge and customer service is incredible and they stand behind what they rent and sell. If it's not right, they will make it right. An added bonus is that they are right next to the slope! They will store your shoes when you rent from them so you don't have to trek all through the village in your ski boots. This is the definitely the place to rent and buy anything you need.

Visited March 2012
Kilauea, Hawaii
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“On the slopes in no time”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I got a needed pair of ski pants and rented boots, ski's and poles. I was quickly helped and effortlessly fitted very comfortably. I was out on the slopes in no time. Snowmass Sports is right next to the hill, so it's out the door and you're skiing. I really appreciated the knowledgable, friendly help.

Visited December 2012