“Excellent Food / Great service/ Quiet, American 50's Atmosphere.”
Review of The Edge

The Edge
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Across from Parking lot #13
Transit: The Town of Snowmass Village shuttle stops by the entrance to the restaurant.
Description: The Edge Restaurant & Bar brings to Snowmass Village an exciting and diverse menu featuring Alpine Cuisine with a Farm to Table focus. Flavors from Germany, Switzerland, and France are carefully crafted to create hearty plates for the Colorado style of living. The Edge Restaurant & Bar serves fondue, homemade sausage, schnitzels, fresh fish, soups, salads and enticing desserts.
Reviewed April 30, 2014

When you first arrive you are thinking this can't be the place everyone is talking about, but as you enter and are setted you get the feeling you are in a special place. I was waiting for Patty Page to come on stage and start singing. (if you are old enough to know who she is you will get the atmosphere.) The food and service were very worthy of the hefty price tag, but there is nothing really cheap at Snowmass. If we were staying longer I'm sure we would have become regulars. It feels like it is a place where regulars would be treated really well and appreciated.Both the boys (21 / 16) were very impressed with the place and both my wife and I really enjoyed eating there. I can only say that after eating there once I hope I get the chance to go back. It was perfect after a day of skiing.

2  Thank EasyRider54

Reviewed April 15, 2014

The Edge has hit its stride. With Chef James Mazzio's direction and manager Billy's commitment to customer service, this has become a great restaurant. My husband and I had dinner at The Edge almost weekly during our past winter in Snowmass. Without fail, the quality of our meals was consistently excellent. Our favorites include the black linguini pasta, beef carpaccio, the burger, the chicken entree, and all of the salads. But, nothing on the menu will disappoint. Good wine list, too; and the atmosphere is warm, current, clean. Reservations recommended during ski season.

2  Thank SKIZG
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Nice cozy little place. A little unassuming it looks rather casual but the food was amazing. My husband and I went with another couple and everything we ordered was fantastic! The waitress did mess a few things up. She forgot to bring a salad, brought the wrong food. She was very nice and apologetic. We didn't care and would definitely go back.

2  Thank Jamie M
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

We chose this restaurant because of it's rating on trip advisor. I was pleased to see other famines w children dining there when we walked in. Very quaint and cozy ambience. We asked for a children's menu and they handed it to us and said they were out if chicken fingers. Ok. My children ordered off the adult menu. Then we ordered a side of the chick pea fries. Our server told us they wouldn't serve them to is bc they're for the burgers only (we weren't ordering burgers, so we didn't get the fries). Then my sister ordered salmon. They brought her a steak. She said she ordered salmon. The server told her they're out of salmon.
Long story short, even though they were out half the stuff we wanted, the food was delicious.
Our server didn't seem very with it either. Seemed it was his first day in the job.
When we come back to snowmass, I'd be willing to give it one more try. Restaurants can always have an off night.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

We had a wonderful meal here. Everything was special- very fresh, and cooked with creativity. We shared a chick pea fries appetizer, which was interesting and tasty, but perhaps too filling for an appetizer. Our entrees, crispy chicken breast and eggplant parmigiana, were delicious. The portions are large, and we took both home for a second meal. The service was good. The only downside here is that you have to walk up a few streets from the mall. You can also take the #5 village shuttle, and get off at Timberline. Definitely worth doing!

1  Thank JulieBaltimore