“Happy hour the way to go”

Venga Venga Cantina and Tequila Bar
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Snowmass Mountain
Transit: Snowmass Village Mall bus stop.
Description: Let's go, let's go! Chef Richard Sandoval invites guests to gather, dine and raise a glass at Venga Venga Cantina & Tequila Bar. Savor authentic Mexican cooking served alongside 75 Tequilas and mezcals. Warming fire pits welcome guests onto the outdoor patio, where panoramic mountain views round out the experience. Venga Venga! Conveniently located ski-in, ski-out off the Fanny Hill run, across from the Westin.
Reviewed January 29, 2012

Happy hour between 4 and 6 provides refreshing cocktails (mojito was tops) and an inexpensive supper. Great for anyone on a budget. Tasty food and a comfortable place to go for apres ski. I will visit again next time I'm in Snowmass!

Reviewed January 28, 2012

This restaurant was very conveniently located next to our hotel, The Silvertree. My husband and I are margarita snobs and the Venga Venga margaritas passed the test with flying colors. I had the shrimp tacos after reading the reviews. The rice was nothing like risotto and the dish was not served with plantains (both were mentioned in other reviews). But... the tacos and fairly-standard rice and beans were delicious. I also recommend the tableside-prepared guacamole. So fresh! I recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank tagesuppe
Reviewed January 27, 2012

We went to Venga Venga Cantina for dinner and it was excellent! I would recommend reservations during season as it was pretty busy. Started with chips and salsa which were great. Three meals were ordered and each of them were excellent. No complaints here!! Will probably make another trip back before we leave.

Reviewed January 20, 2012

Fireplaces and music after skiing were great! Wonderful service. Quesadillas were yummy.

Reviewed January 15, 2012

We had a group dinner at Venga Venga Thursday night, Jan 12, 2012. There were 29 of us and we could not have been treated and fed any better!!!! The food and the choices of food they gave us for our group were scrumptous!!!! We did make reservations ahead of time. Austin took great care of us. Again the food was the best and the bar service was fantastic. Their location is perfect right in the Snowmass Mall at the slopes.

Thank you for taking such good care of us and we will return on our next trip to Snowmass.