“Excellent Food & Service!”
Review of Eight K Restaurant

Eight K Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Eight K Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Brushcreek Rd
Description: Eight K features High Mountain Cuisine with southern roots, in a sophisticated mountain setting. Acclaimed Executive Chef Will Nolan creates innovative comfort food at Eight K using fresh, locally-sourced and organic ingredients whenever possible. Around the restaurant fireplace, throughout the dining room, or in the private dining space, lively groups and romantic couples enjoy seasonal menus and classic mountain warmth at the Viceroy Snowmass Eight K Restaurant. Offering fine dining options for breakfast and dinner, the restaurant features a glimmering display kitchen at its center and a stunning 87-foot glass bar. Complimentary valet parking is available when you dine at Viceroy Snowmass.
La Quinta, California
“Excellent Food & Service!”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Dined with friends for my husband's special birthday. Eight K salad, duck confit and foie gras, petite filet, porterhouse, and red snapper were all terrific and the service excellent.

Visited February 2014

Boston, Massachusetts
“Best option in Snowmass”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Eight K is definitely the best food option in Snowmass. The restaurant is located in the Viceroy hotel. It's a beautiful setting, has a creative menu with lots of healthy options, seafood, a raw bar, ad offers great service, food presentation and a terrific meal.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank brysal
Aspen, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the best nights I've had out”
Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

I recently dined at 8k with another couple and what a great time we had. Service was seamless, wine was paired perfectly with food, and the ambiance was elegant yet comforting. Thank you 8k staff for showing us such a great time.

1 Thank Shewineshedines
Aspen, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Meal”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I live in the area and I was so glad when Eight K came to the scene a few years ago and even happier that it is still so great. I was in Eight K for dinner a couple of weeks ago with my wife and a couple of Brazilian friends, and we had a great time. The service was pleasant and professional, and the food was fantastic. We took our server's(Carl) recommendations on the Elk Chop and Snapper and were very pleased. I do not remember what our friends had, but I know they were happy, and we were all happy with the Shrimp and Grits and a couple "tidbits" to start with. The atmosphere is also nice; sophisticated and seductive at the same time. My wife and I will be back many times in the future.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Robert T
Dallas, Texas
“Good, but not always the best...”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Although we absolutely LOVE the Viceroy, sometimes I think we are better off just ordering room service then adventuring down to Eight K. While we have had some great experiences here, recently they seem to have just disappointed us. The food is good, although we are disappointed the breakfast is only a buffet now. The staff during our most recent trip was, for a lack of a butter word, horrible. When our table was ready, the woman at the host stand who barely spoke much english, just pointed and said, "tables ready." We had to seat ourselves. Later on, we basically had to track down a waiter to get some juice and eventually asked for a manager to come by so we could express our frustrations. He assured us that he would take care of us and he did... however, we choose to have breakfast in our room for the rest of our stay. We have also enjoyed lunch and dinner there, both of those experiences have been alright as well. Overall, I would check it out, just be warned that the staff isn't always as helpful and food is alright.

Visited January 2014