Viceroy Snowmass
The Westin Snowmass Resort(Snowmass Village)(Great Value!)
$179
Westin.com
  • Pool
Pokolodi Lodge(Snowmass Village)(Great Value!)
$99
  • Breakfast included
Stonebridge Inn, A Destination Hotel(Snowmass Village)(Great Value!)
$106
$99
Wildwood Snowmass(Snowmass Village)
$121
$103
  • Restaurant
The Crestwood Condominiums(Snowmass Village)
TripAdvisor
Snowmass Mountain Chalet(Snowmass Village)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsski valetbedroom suitenespresso machinesoaking tubvalet staffglass wallmini kitchenfour seasonsmountain sportsbeautiful hotelturn down servicecar servicerestaurant staffassay hillwasher dryerski shopaspen area
Reviewed August 29, 2013

August 9,2013 two local families came together for a rehearsal dinner. We had a beautiful room in the EightK restaurant. All enjoyed the deck to step out too, aspen tree accents, decor, and fantastic service. The food prepared by Chef Will Nolan and desert by Chef Ashley Jenkin were delicious. The entire wait staff made this day of merging easy for all to mingle, laugh, make speeches and become one family. Thank you for all the extras you were willing to do! We highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for that special touch.

Room Tip: My brother stayed and could not say enough about the comfort and details of his room and service. His room was over looking the ski area with views down the valley. They especially loved the pool area to relax.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank timetoride
GMViceroySnowmass, General Manager at Viceroy Snowmass, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Congratulations on the recent nuptials and on two families becoming one! I am delighted to know that we were able to assist in creating such a memorable event for your family during this very exciting time in your lives. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments and praise of our Chef’s and staff, I am very proud to be part of such a wonderful team here. We look forward to welcoming back your families for many celebrations to come!

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I really appreciated my 4 days at the Viceroy in Snowmass. The property is beautiful, set up on the mountain with many of the rooms overlooking the valley. My room looked out onto the mountain, but was nevertheless wonderful. Speaking of the room (a one bedroom suite with living room and kitchenette), it was impeccable and well appointed. The furniture and flooring was new or very, very well maintained, and housekeeping was prompt and thorough. I made use of the kitchenette by going to the grocery store in Aspen and buying some fruit, snacks and breakfast items when I first arrived. For me, it is so much more relaxing to spend my morning in the room, catch up on the news and have breakfast instead of making the trek to a restaurant.

The front desk staff was very helpful when I needed to charge my bike computer. A big save there! In fact, all of the staff members were helpful and pleasant. The manager made a point of telling me to consider the hotel for ski season because it is ski-in ski-out. I hated leaving the hotel so much, I almost booked a room to stay there from July until ski season started.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo

We would have loved to have you from July into our ski-season! It sounds like our well appointed rooms created a relaxing environment for you during your stay with us at the Viceroy Snowmass. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and overall experience regarding your stay with us at the Viceroy. I trust that we have created lifelong memories for you and can anticipate your return the winter.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed August 27, 2013

This is the second time we have stayed at this hotel with a pet and it was as good or better than the first. Snowmass Village is quiet in the summer but is only a short drive to livelier Aspen. The hotel has excellent service and is kept in pristine condition. The quality of the meals from room service will impress anyone. We travel quite a bit and because of the dogs, we tend to order room service frequently for our evening meals. I was constantly impressed by the meals we received at this hotel. Easily surpassing Fourseasons or Ritz Carlton. Hats off to the chef!

Room Tip: Opt for a 1 bedroom residence with balcony. It will definitely improve the quality of your stay.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Welcome back! It is great to hear that you have been able to take advantage of our pet-friendly property again. Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent experience here at the Viceroy Snowmass, we truly appreciate your comments and feedback and look forward to welcoming you and your furry loved one back very soon!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed August 27, 2013

This summer I had the pleasure of taking my family to the Viceroy Hotel in Snowmass and could not have been more pleased, the facilities and the staff are first rate, we stay in a one bedroom suite with a den and it was a great size. The location is fantastic for walking into base camp area and an easy driver into Aspen.
The one thing that stood out for me was the staff, from the moment we arrived they were on the ball, nothing was too much and all done with a smile.
We will be going again, maybe a winter visit.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

I am elated to hear that our staff her at the Viceroy Snowmass exceeded your expectations and warranted praise from you in your review. I am very proud to work beside such a phenomenal team! We look forward to welcoming you back for this upcoming winter season to continue to create lifelong memories for you and your family.

All the Best,

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Amazing property, spectacular views, impeccable service. We were allocated a suite plus adjoining room to accommodate 4 adults and 6 children, offering privacy for the adults and plenty of room to move around. We have visited before, and it is hard to match the ski-in, ski-out convenience during the Winter. The location is great in the Summer too, with easy access to hiking trails and gondolas to either Snowmass Village or the top of the mountain. The Bell Team at the front takes all the hassle out of parking and getting bags up to rooms and ski gear to the Valet. Excellent service in the restaurant and a lively bar with open fire for the evenings. Definitely recommend a visit!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your recommendation to other travelers in regards to staying at the Viceroy Snowmass while in Snowmass/Aspen area. We are so happy to hear that you have had the opportunity to experience all this area has to offer in both the summer and winter seasons. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back very soon.

Best,