“Delicious and Conveniently Located”
Review of Sneakys Tavern - CLOSED

Sneakys Tavern
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 8, 2012

My kids really liked the grilled cheese here with edamames, I tried the roasted beets and the salads (simply delicious) and french fries were really tasty too. And Its very well located.

Reviewed March 20, 2012

Staff is great. Outdoor seating. Very good food. Typical bar food with a variety of entrees. Fish tacos were great. Very busy after 3.

Reviewed March 16, 2012

My wife and I arrived at 5:30 PM and wanted to dine outside to watch the slopes, enjoy the unusually warm weather and sunset (which at this time of year doesn't occur until 6:30). Also there were several open tables outside. The hostess asked us where we wanted to sit and we immediately indicated outside. She tried to steer us inside or to the bar telling us we were going to get cold in 15-20 minutes when the sun set. When we told her we really wanted to sit outside she rudely exclaimed, "great, sit there, knock yourselves out". She did not follow us to the table with menus. The waitress was better but the service was very slow. Our wine and beer order took 15 minutes with a plate of nachos following 30 minutes later.

Reviewed March 6, 2012

Relaxed atmosphere and great views define this spot...

Reviewed March 3, 2012

Before going to dinner my husband and I perused the menus of several restaurants in Snowmass Village. We were intrigued by the Cheese Fondue with soft pretzels at Sneaky's, and also thought the Fish and Chips might be good. We were totally disappointed. The cheese fondue was not good, although the pretzel rolls were OK. The fried fish was very greasy, so we mostly ate the french fries and left the fish on the plate. This was the worst meal we have had here or anywhere in a while. The host and our waiter were both friendly and helpful, but I might suggest they find another place to work.