All reviews ski school main gondola snowmass club hot tub easy access perfect location grocery store place to stay treehouse base village condo bedroom skiing gym aspen accommodations
Reviewed August 1, 2016

Capitol Peak lodge at Snowmass is excellent property It is very clean and good enough for family . It is close to Gandola ride to take it to village and small mall.eating options in Snowmass village are limited but Aspen is 15 min drive from there .

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mike G, Manager at Capitol Peak Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. I was delighted to see you had a great experience with Destination Residences Snowmass and one of the condominium units we manage based. We also appreciate you filling out our guest survey feedback in addition to posting this review. We hope to welcome you back again soon!
Mike Greenbaum
Director of Operations

Reviewed June 17, 2016 via mobile

My colleagues and I were assigned to the Capitol Peak Lodge as part of a conference experience so we weren't sure what to expect. I was impressed from the minute we walked into the lobby, not by its appearance but by the exceptional customer service. It is a bit tricky to find the parking area in a huge building so one of the employees met us there, to assure we were taken care of! The same keep kind gentleman carried my luggage to the room and gave me a tour of the specialties in my lovely suite!

The rooms were exceptional! They were beautifully decorated, spacious and clean, with a washer/dryer included.

My colleague joined me a few days later and found that her reservation had been cancelled. The staff at the Capitol took care of the situation and found her a room at a nearby resort. For a small resort, I was very happy with my stay and would return again, without question!

Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed March 26, 2016

This is a beautiful property. It is a few feet away from 2 lifts, a convenience store, lots of dining options, and a lift into the village.

The apartment we stayed in was very spacious and well maintained - ideal for families of 4-5. They also had shuttle services around the village.

(We traveled as a huge group in Dec 2014 - a late review!)

• Stayed: April 2015, traveled with friends
1  Thank rrohan189
Reviewed March 23, 2016

One of many condos in Snowmass village. It is located at a base so u are literally steps away from a gondola. No thrills lobby but they do have storage for skis. We stayed in cozy one bedroom - nice king size mattress in a bedroom and pull out couch, clean (they do have daily cleaning). Property has two hot tubs but no pool. A small grocery around a corner. If thrills of Aspen are not important for you this will be a great stay.

Stayed: March 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed February 21, 2016 via mobile

The condo was very comfortable for my family. We were 50ft from the Elk Camp gondola at Snowmass, and walkable to all at the base village. The Snowmass Mall, where more restaurants and stores are located, is just a surface gondola ride away. There was a gas fireplace and balcony overlooking the mountain. We would stay again in a heartbeat!

Stayed: February 2016, traveled with family