“Nice stay in Silverton”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Villa Dallavalle

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Silverton
Villa Dallavalle
Ranked #1 of 5 Silverton B&B and Inns
Oologah, Oklahoma
“Nice stay in Silverton”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

Husband and I decided to take our 14 yo nephew to Silverton and we were looking for a quiet place to relax. After reading the reviews we chose Villa Dellavalle. We were not disappointed!! We chose the "suite" which were two bedrooms that are connected by a doorway... each bedroom had it's own private bath. Both rooms were cozy and our bed was very comfortable. Lisa put out an amazing breakfast spread . Bill and Lisa are great hosts and made us feel very welcome in their family home.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Dahlonega, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

Can't say enough great things about this place. The rooms each have their own rustic theme with pictures and articles from the early 1900s. The staff went out of their way to make sure our stay was the best it could be and really did treat us like family. Our stay here made the ride from Georgia well worth it. I will definitely be making another trip to Villa Dallavalle.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Knightdale, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

We were looking for a quiet place to stay off of the main (Greene) street. Stumbled onto Villa Dallavalla and am so glad we did! We got to look at all the rooms and decided on #4 with views in two directions. The room was cozy, but nicely furnished and the bed was very comfortable. We joined the family and guests for wine and cheese at 5, which was a nice touch you don't often find in other places. Gerald told stories about the early life of the town and what it was like to grow up there. Mimi, the little dog, made sure we felt welcomed too! The next morning we were treated to a first rate breakfast. We loved all the old photos of family and the town on the walls. It was such an intimate, relaxed little place that was a respite from the other hotels we stayed in on our trip. If we ever find our way to Silverton again, we know exactly where we'll stay - Villa Dallavalle!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I were in a bind as we were forced out of Pagosa Springs due to the smoke from the forest fires. We made it as far as Silverton and decided to spend the night. We went to several hotels and B&B's in town and chose Villa Dallavalle! Bill and Lisa were wonderful hosts. We enjoyed soaking in the hot tub and rocking on the deck while watching the stars come out. The rooms were very quaint and you can almost feel the history of this beautiful building. I would definitely go back and stay here again. Tomorrow wouldn't be soon enough for us! They really helped get our vacation back on track!

• Stayed June 2013
Fruita, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

Having planned our wedding & reception in Silverton, we couldn't have asked for a better weekend. What wonderful memories. Lisa at the Villa Dallavalle was so helpful and gracious from the start of the planning process through us having our reception at the Villa Dallavalle. Our family and friends were treated like family and everybody had such a wonderful time. We can't wait to go back and celebrate our 1st anniversary there. The rooms are the perfect romantic getaway. And, the history that goes with the B & B is awesome. Thank you so much!!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

We had an absolutely wonderful stay here! It is such a charming little Italian bed and breakfast. We felt so welcome. We loved enjoying wine and cheese with the owners, Nancy and Gerald, and getting to hear all about Silverton's rich history from them. Our room was clean and comfortable, and the hot tub was a big plus after a beautiful 7 mile hike we took one day. This is the best place to stay in one of the prettiest places in the world. And I can't forget about breakfast - homemade and delicious. We will be back as soon as we can!

• Stayed June 2013
Flagstaff, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

What a surprise I experienced going into Silverton after 18 years away to find this place. I took my son to Silverton as this area of Colorado is one of my favorites and my son and I had been here when he was 3 years old. We loved it then and I was hoping he would enjoy it again.Villa Dallavalle has the comfort of home and the hospitalitly of warmth of heart. My son was recovering from a tragedy when we stumbled across this place by accident. We planned on looking for a store to replace his ripped jeans when I saw the B and B across the street of my search. I walked in to Villa and was welcomed with open arms by Lisa. I struggled with staying overnight as my son was not feeling well. Well that made a 180 degree turn by Lisa. She made sure we had the comforts of home. We enjoyed a room that made us feel relaxed. After 2 restless nights at another hotel I slept like a baby. The hot tub helped to relax me as well as siting on the the rocking chair on the porch. Another two highlights were the wine and cheese afternoon delight and the delicious breakfast.
Make sure you take a stroll at night when the town has settled down fromthe day travelors in the cool of the night and feel the history of the pioneers walking beside you.

We are grateful for this wonderful place and hope to return one day.

Give me a hlepful vote so I am motivated to keep writing on my experiences. I am heading to France and Italy next.(smile)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
lisalou63, Manager at Villa Dallavalle, responded to this review, June 30, 2013
So glad that you and your son decided to stay with us and hope that he's doing much better. Thanks for the kind words and enjoy your trip.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Silverton
Teller House
Hotel Columbia
Hotel Columbia
#2 of 11 in Telluride
The Inn of the Rockies at the Historic Alma House

Been to Villa Dallavalle? Share your experiences!