Triangle Motel
Teller House(Silverton)
The Wyman Hotel(Silverton)
Hotel Columbia(Telluride)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsroom was cleanwould definitely stay here againsconesshort walkcontinental breakfastwi fihot waterone night staygreat townplace to staymountain townmitchskiingcoloradokitchenettehousekeepingfixtures
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 28, 2011

The Triangle motel is right bang in the middle of Silverton and like others have said it's reasonably priced, quiet, clean and friendly. The rooms are quite newly decorated and obviously well cared for. There was a smell of bleach as mentioned by other reviewers but this simply was because there was bleach left in the bathroom and it soon disappeared.

Our only quibble was that there was no hot water in the evening but perhaps we were just there at the wrong time.

Breakfast was provided and was a nice basic and filling start to the day. Guaranteed that you'll be in a happy mood when you step outside and breathe the super clear air and see the views.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank davideJ808VV
Reviewed September 3, 2011

My teen son and I stayed one night ....room was clean but smelled of bleach. King bed was comfortable but twin for my son was hard like rock. Terrible shower....way too small...like a camper shower and I got scalded due to changing water temps. Breakfast was just toast, stale bagels,and yogurt. Ice machine is on the 2nd floor with an outside stairway. The bright side was it was a mere $63 with tax so we saved a few $.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank linda h
Reviewed August 2, 2011

This is a motel. We had a fridge, a couple chairs outside the door and could walk anywhere. Service was nice and they had a small breakfast in the lobby. I was here on a climbing trip with a buddy so we had no expectations outside a room. For the price the place is a good value in an interesting town.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 19, 2011

We arrived via motorcycle and were freezing cold after riding the million dollar highway and were ready to stop for the night. Rebecca at the front desk was very friendly and helpful she suggested some great eating spots for us. The rooms were old but very clean and updated.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ozgal385
Reviewed June 16, 2011

My husband and I traveled to Silverton to stay a week. It was too cold to tent camp so we reserved a room for 5 nights. It's affordable in the off season and it's a nice clean place if you are only sleeping and bathing. The bed was very comfortable. The cable tv was all snow all the time. The radiant heaters didn't work and there were no ammenties aside from a mini-fridge and Wifi. No coffee maker, microwave or clothes iron. The owner wouldn't let us use our own coffee maker (whoever heard of a coffee maker starting a fire??)and I had to borrow her personal clothes iron. My biggest issue? Ladies, listen up! If you want to shave your legs then get ready to use the sink. The shower was so small you had to turn the water off to soap up so trying to shave was out of the question. Am I saying I won't stay here again? No, but probably not for 5 nights. It was clean and comfortable enough to recommend as a place to crash.

Room Tip: It's worth what you pay during the off season.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple