“Not What We Were Hoping For”
Review of Thee Pitts Again

Thee Pitts Again
Ranked #7 of 33 Restaurants in Silverton
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We went to this place because we have generally been pleased with Triple D recomendations, but were disappointed. It was hard to believe that Guy liked the BBQ here, when other BBQ places he has visited were much yummier.
We found the meat dry. Not in the " dry" style of BBQ, but the meat itself. Beans and coleslaw were tasty. The fried Twinkie, on the other hand, was everything I expected it to be! By all means have it ala mode. The only thing that would have made it better would be chocolate or raspberry sauce on it.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I have eaten here several times on my visits to Silverton. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. They have an awesome pulled pork sandwich with very yummy french fries. The kids portions are the perfect size for me as I was unable to finish the adult size sandwich. You won't be disappointed if you decide to eat there for lunch or dinner!

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Service was great, very friendly and the food tasted wonderful. I found out there is one close to me in Glendale, AZ and I will definatly be visiting there soon.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

After reading several reviews on Tripadvisor, we decided to try Thee Pitts Again. We were greeted at the door by a friendly employee that gave us the directions on ordering and seating. The woman behind the counter was efficient in taking our order, even made arrangements for us to recieve our warm dessert after our meal. The building has several interesting things to view during the short wait for your meal. The food is served on clever metal trays. We had excellent pulled pork and beef brisket sandwiches followed by warm peach cobbler with ice cream for dessert. The employees were friendly and hussled. It was a great place to eat on our 2 hour layover from the train with plenty of time remaining for shopping and sightseeing.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

I needed to eat meat....Arrgh...meat...I ordered 1/2 slab of ribs without any sides, and lo and behold, a pound (7 ribs) appeared before me....Within no time at all, they were gone. I suggest the ribs, pork, chicken, links without any sides. Leave out the carbs. You'll feel better. Delicious!