“Great food and service”

Rocky Mountain Funnel Cakes
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Silverton
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food
Description: Located 2 blocks from train depot on Greene St. Freshly made funnel cakes (classic powder sugar or with a variety of toppings), hot dogs and ice cream. The Mexican Funnel Cake for $7.50 Is our specialty. It's a made-to-order funnel cake topped with re-fried beans, taco meat, lettuce, tomato, cheese, salsa, sour cream & jalapenos. Also serving hand-squeezed limeades (cherry or strawberry) and soft drinks.
Brunswick, Georgia
“Great food and service”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

The funnel cakes are really good. They have just about every topping you can imagine. I liked it so much went back and tried the tacos. Again lots of topping options and they tasted great. Service is friendly and fast by the owners who work the shop.

• Visited August 2014

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Delish!!!!”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

My husband had a funnel cake from this place almost every day of our vacation in Silverton!! He tried all different kinds of delicious, sweet varieties, and also one night he tried the taco funnel cake for dinner. He raved about the taste to all of our family and friends! Each visit, we enjoyed talking with the owners, who are also from our home state! Good times and good conversations at this place. You can smell the sweet scent from all the way down the street!! I couldn't eat there, because I am gluten-sensitive, though :(

Visited July 2014
Grand Prairie, Texas
“Get in my belly!!”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

We visited Silverton while in Colorado on our family vacation. I saw the great reviews for this place, and we made it a point to visit.

The funnel cakes were DELICIOUS! With a variety of different flavors there's something for everybody. Most funnel cakes cost about $5. My husband had the cinnamon roll funnel cake. I had the caramel apple (mmm....), my son decided on the s'more, and my daughter had the fruit sampler funnel cake. Yummmmm!

The best part was the homemade cherry limeade y'all. Good grief, it was perfect. My kids are still talking about this place!

• Visited July 2014
Haarlem, The Netherlands
“Pineapple upside down”
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful invention! A bit like 'oliebollen' in the Netherlands. Deep fried dough with toppings. I got a new one, pineapple upside down, which I really liked.

1 Thank BastiaanNaber
Waco, TX
“Rockin' Rocky Mountain Funnel Cakes”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Took the family here to snack on a funnel cake while we waited for the Silverton Train. There's a long list of funnel cake types including a taco salad funnel cake that the folks next to us raved about. We stuck with the powdered sugar covered funnel cake. The whole family thought it was delicious and the folks that run the place are super nice. Highly recommended.

• Visited July 2014