“just what you want”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Food was fast and great tasting. Our server was a professional- he didnt miss a single step of service and was turning and burning that place. Atmosphere was great and we would recommend.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

We ate lunch here while waiting to take the train back to Durango. There is so much to see, stuffed animals (full size), animal heads, etc. The service is great, very efficient.

If you want to eat here, you had better get off the train and literally "run" so you can beat the train crowd to the restaurant.

Prices are quite reasonable too!!!!!

Reviewed June 24, 2014

I have been coming to Silverton for 40 years and watched places come and go. A local fireman told me about Handlebars so I decided to try it. The food was good as was the service. I did not enjoy the chilie on my burger. Though my meal was not the best, I was impressed with the orders of the rest of my party. Chicken Fried steak was good. Will try a steak when I go back.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

We find ourselves gravitating back again and again to Handlebars on each of our frequent trips to Silverton. The good food, ambiance, excellent servers and convenience just keeps us captivated. I am one of those travelers that, when I find a good place, I don't mind sticking with a good thing. Just ask my wife of 43 years and counting! The burgers are big and juicy. The Chicken Pot Pie is one of their specialites and the hot wings are spot on! My wife tried the Chicken Fried Steak this time and raved about it. There really is no other place in Silveron that is so satisfying as Handlebars!

Reviewed June 19, 2014

What terrific food and vibes this place has! It is located right on the main street of historic Silverton, Co. My husband had the elk burger and said it was terrific! (It wasn't ground, it was like an elk steak!) I myself ordered the chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, and gravy which was also terrific! The ambiance is outstanding with the scenic old town feel! You can't go wrong stopping here and filling up! I highly recommend it