“Average but good average...”
Review of High Noon Drive In

High Noon Drive In
Ranked #20 of 33 Restaurants in Silverton
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Its pretty much a little burger joint that is as typical as you might think. However I'm of the thought that when you go in with a mind set of what it is you get what you expect and this is one of those places. Are there Burger and Fries in town? You bet! But not for what you pay here, you want a better Burg your going to pay for it. High Noon is a quaint little bug joint that is fast and decent.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I've been at this "burger" place many, mnay times over the years. The hamburger, fries, etc are great! The staff has always been friendly & the owner, Tiffany, a very nice lady. She always remembers us every time we went there. As did her father, who worked & owned it before he passed. This is a very friendly family owned business in Silverton, that's been there many years. Not sure about the other " not so good" reviews. Its a hamburger/frenchfry restaurant ~ not a 5-star gourmet in LA or NY......come on people!! Lol!! Silverton is wonderful little town, with lots of atmosphere, as is High Noon Hamburgers. I ALWAYS make it a point to have a buger here EVERY time I visit Silverton. DEFINITELY worth your time to stop in & eat here!!!

Reviewed June 30, 2012

We found the staff to be friendly and the food good. The burgers were standard home cooked fare as were the fries. The staff was willing to give us suggestions and free drink refills for the thirsty kids.
Our experience may have been different than some of the other reviews because we did NOT take the train so the resturant was not busy and the atmosphere was relaxed and unhurried.

We Loved the town of Silverton!!

Reviewed June 7, 2012

We got off the train, ran straight towards town and happened into this place. I don't know if it was the noonday sun or just train fatigue, but we were happy to be there. Unfortunately, we checked our happiness at the door. Our hamburgers ranged from overcooked to underdone. I was not real jazzed about my reddish-brown piece of leather, but I ate it anyway. When the girls' chicken sticks came out, they were stuck together and the inside was still clucking. Not a pretty site. I returned the raw chicken and asked for a corn dog substitution. The corn dogs were odd short fat things, but the redness of the interior assured me they were well preserved with lots of red dye and nitrates. The fries were warmed over, oddly crusty, but edible.

The memories of the food and the cramps that followed will be with us forever. The one positive note: I did get an apology and a refund for the chicken stix as well as a complimentary corn dog/souvenir. Next time I go to Silverton, I will definitely do some restaurant research.

1  Thank MattsGoing2Saturn
Reviewed January 29, 2011

I don't know about you but I'm hungry when I get off the train. High Noon hit the spot. The service was friendly, the food was hot and yummy. Quick, easy, and good so I was able to walk around Silverton and enjoy my trip.