“Amazing to find this in Silverton”
Review of The Rum Bar

The Rum Bar
Ranked #11 of 33 Restaurants in Silverton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: We serve had crafted cocktails made with Colorado spirits. Our Tapas menu is fresh and original.
Toronto, Canada
“Amazing to find this in Silverton”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

Silverton is a sort of hardscrabble town with a lot of ATVs and some pretty run down houses around the edges.
But this is a fantastic, cool, amazing spot which would fit in to the trendy downtown area of any major city and still stand out as being excellent.
We did not have a lot of time, so just stopped in for a late drink after dinner. The hostess kindly provided my companion a sample of several craft beers, which were very good. Lured by the mining history of the area I went for the "Prospector" cocktail of rum and fruit juices, which I would not do next time.
They also seem to do an interesting range of taps-style snacks,but we were already full.
We climbed up the amazing open plan space to the open air rooftop patio, sat back, and slowly sipped our drinks and watched a full moon rise over Kendall Peak. No-one was in any hurry to kick us out, and most of the time we had the whole patio to ourselves.
It was a most pleasant end to a bsusy day of travelling.

Lantana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great beer!”
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

Great atmosphere accompanied by great service! If u like a hoppy IPA, try the hop hugger...delicious! Loved this place! Thanks for the great service Randall

1 Thank SammyS1818
“Great happy hour !”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I traveled to Silverton and wanted to have happy hour. This place had great reviews and it lived up to every bit of it! The drinks were fresh and exciting. Not the same old same old. Loved it!

Edwards, Mississippi
“Fresh squeezed, Organic drinks!”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

On our Summer vacation, my husband and I took a trip to Silverton. For some reason Montanya's really stuck out to us. The service was great and the drinks were fresh! The waitress fresh squeezed all juices for the drinks, very organic, and awesome! We had Smoked Trout Dip as an appetizer, fantastic choice! We will be back! There was an observation deck at the top which was a treat! Awesome view!

• Visited July 2014
Farmington, New Mexico
“Hidden Gem!”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

We went here after riding up on the train and it was a hidden gem. We sat at the bar and Cathy explained all the different drinks she was making. Everything was so fresh; the fruit the herbs the juice....everything she made I wanted to try! Unfortunately I can't handle that much alcohol :) The drinks I did have were amazing. The Thai Boxer and Lavender Lemonade are a must. My husband even liked them and he never drinks rum!

• Visited July 2014

Been to The Rum Bar? Share your experiences!