Canyon View Motel
$85
Travelocity
$350
Excellent 5/5
The Victorian Inn(Telluride)(Great Value!)
$108
Mountainside Inn(Telluride)
$109
$106
Good 3.5/5
The Wyman Hotel(Silverton)
Great 4.5/5
No availability for your dates from our partners
Great 4.5/5
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 25, 2010

Noticed we had no alarm clock in our room. Had booked an early jeep trip the next morning from Ouray. Wanted to set an alarm but no alarm clock. We slightly overslept and just made it on time.

Got home, opened credit card bill and found we had been overcharged. Asked why. They had charged us $25 extra for stealing their (non-existent) alarm clock. We tried to contact them to protest--don't like being called a thief--but they never responded.

We love Silverton but we'll never stay here again. That's never, never, never, never, never.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Peachpit96
Reviewed December 19, 2009

This two-story motel is located at the end of town, just off Hwy 50. It is rustic with cement block walls, pine furniture, very clean and quiet. Bathroom fixtures appeared to be fairly new and clean. The husband/wife owners were very hospitable and helpful and their rates were very reasonable.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank djphotos
Reviewed October 8, 2009

Canyon View is exactly what you need after a long day 4wheeling, hiking, camping or general sightseeing. The owners are friendly and fun. The other guest are just as layed backed and enjoying the wonderful view.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 17, 2009

We have stayed here each of the past 4 years. Joe built the 10 unit motel and he and Cheryl keep it immaculate. Rooms are spacious with a microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, table with 2 chairs, full bath, and cable tv. Upper 5 rooms have a shared balcony with unbelievable mountain views of the area in all directions. Joe and Cheryl are great! They have kept the pricing down to where it's so affordable. This is our favorite place to go and stay.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2009

I made my reservation on a Tuesday, and arrived on that Friday evening. I was told I was booking the last available room. The man on the phone seemed really nice, asking about my dog, and even inquired about an old friend of his who lived in my town. I was really looking forward to staying here, because the price was cheap and it had great reviews.
When we arrived after a 5 hour drive, there was a sign on the door of the office that said "Closed for Business", and when you called the listed number it just rang endlessly. There were people milling around outside who said they were waiting for the sheriff to decide if they had to leave or could stay, since they had already checked in before the owner left.
Honestly, the whole thing was really frustrating, and I wound up having to pay $250/night an hour away to find somewhere else to stay with my dog. It made my cheap family get away cost an additional $500+, not to mention the headache of finding another place to stay.
I still had a great weekend, but I wouldn't risk this hotel again.

Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family