“French Onion Soup”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Naples, Florida, United States
“French Onion Soup”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

We stopped in Silverton, Colorado for a short visit and went to Grumpy's Saloon for a quick bite. We both ordered French Onion Soup which was outstanding as was the service even though the place was packed.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Woody G

Mesa, Arizona
“Worth a stop”
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Tasty food and a lot of it. Not bad price either. Was very busy for lunch but didn't have to wait too long. Service was pretty quick. Would recommend.

• Visited August 2013
SP, Brazil
“The best cheeseburger with bacon I have ever eaten!”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Ok. I was very hungry, after walking throughout the city and enjoying all the beauty and pleasant weather there. I'm an animal lover and when I entered I saw all the deer heads on the walls and did not like. When the cheeseburger arrived, I forgot about the animal heads on the walls. Simply delicious, juice and tender burger I have ever eaten.
If you are visiting Silverton you have to go to the grumpy's!

• Visited July 2013
Sanger, Texas
“Go for the Friday T-Bone Special”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

On Friday evenings they have a special and for $14.95 you can get the T-Bone (huge) baked potato, salad, side vegi, onion rings. Good deal and good food. Hard to find in Silverton.

Visited July 2013
Kansas City
“Great atmosphere, good service, ok food.”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Eating at Grumpy's was like stepping into an 1880's Saloon. The atmosphere with the stained glass windows, the various animal heads hanging on the wall, the rich woodwork, oh, and the piano player! We walked right in and were immediately seated and asked for our drink order. I do need to say that we were there BEFORE the train from Durango had arrived.. so the rush had not started. We were given menus, ordered, and our food was ready within 10 minutes. My wife had a burger, and I had the turkey reuben. Both were good, but nothing fantastic. We were asked 3 or 4 times if we wanted refills on our drinks. The servers were very attentive to our needs. I would recommend eating at Grumpy's.. just get there early before the rush!

• Visited July 2013