“Great beer, nice people, fun times had by all.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Silverton Brewery & Restaurant - CLOSED

Silverton Brewery & Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol
sw colorado
“Great beer, nice people, fun times had by all.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2009

Went to this little brewery in this tiny town in Sept 09 and had a blast. The beer is really good. I especially liked the "What the Helles?"light lager and the "Bear Assed Brown" ale. The food was better than expected. I had this bratwurst cooked in beer and other stuff with this incredible home-made red sauerkraut. The bartender convinced me to have some sauerkraut on the side with my brat. I normally hate sauerkraut but this stuff was really good. Kinda sweet and tangy and very fresh. All in all we spent like 4 hours there and probably (no, definitely) had a few too many beers and shots but we spent the night so we didn't have to drive down the mountain. I recommend this place.

• 5 of 5 bubbles