“It's Good”

El Cajon, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It's Good”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

We ate twice here, their food is quite good and so is the service. Unfortunately they had no beer on tap the second time, although I think that was a temporary problem. I recommend it.

Visited August 2012

Oak Creek, Colorado
“Surprise!”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I'm not a big pizza fan--but the antipasto was really exceptional. Others in party had excellent Italian dishes that reflect much of the northern Alps heritage of the miners who settled Silverton. Wait staff was very attentive and engaging.

“Great pizza!”
Reviewed July 3, 2012 via mobile

Best pizza I have had. Got the one with garlic, tomato, basil, etc. beware the baker left town so there is no bakery. Service was really lacking. Having said that I would go order my pizza to go ...but I will go back for it!

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Yeah Pizza!”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

After getting off the train I decided I was not in the mood for a burger, so I started looking for an alternative and thankfully stumbled upon the Stellar Bakery and Pizzeria. The pasta is a little pricey, but the pizza was a very good value. I had the Bianca and it was excellent. There was plenty to share for 2 of us and it was under $10! I would recommend it and go there again!

Austin, Texas, United States
“Tasty and Friendly”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Good selection of mostly Italian and Italian-influenced food. A great place to eat after a day of hiking in the Summer, it is probably a skier's favorite in the winter.
We shared a pizza and the salads and deserts they brought to other tables looked great. We will eat there again and tell our friends about it too.