Luxury Inn & Suites
$84
$71
Quality Inn & Suites(Silverthorne)(Great Value!)
$82
QualityInn
$76
Hampton Inn & Suites Silverthorne(Silverthorne)(Great Value!)
$169
Silver Inn(Silverthorne)(Great Value!)
$90
1st Interstate Inn(Silverthorne)
$142
  • Free Internet
The Mountaineer Hostel(Silverthorne)(Great Value!)
$105
$79
TripAdvisor
Buffalo Ridge(Silverthorne)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewscontinental breakfast includedrefrigerator and microwaveski tripworked greatcopper mountainupon checkoatmealduring ski seasonwould stay againkeystonebrewerybasindillonshampooappleinterstatepets
Reviewed March 30, 2010

Yes, this hotel is close to the ski resorts, but the customer service it provides isn't worth it. No employee was accommodating or helpful.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 3, 2009

Hi, I realyy don't understand people who were writting those reviews - i guees there were trying to put a bad word because they didn't like whole trip.

First of all let me start with the pool and hot tub - that's true it's open from 3 pm to 10 pm but if youjust ask they will open it even at 10 am. The pool and hot tube were freshly painted so it was very nice in. The no drink and food policy - well i asked why - over there is 9000 feet so any alcohol plus hot tub make end with someone calling 911.

Rooms- well the rooms were clean, beds well not soft and not hard i will say midium hard, the only thnig there was not enought towels but when i called front desk they give me as many as i needed. for hot tub and pool the towels were at front desk to pick up. - convinient

Breakfast - well thay was really continental hard breakfast but it was included in the price so it was good enought for us.

There was a very nice young man at the front desk who helped us with any question that we had.

I will realyy recomend that place - even if thats summit resort the price maybe high but still it was the best deal over ther for a clean and nice stay

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 20, 2009

I booked the Luxury Inn using thank-you points and I'm sorry I wasted them on this inn. But there were a few positives, so let me start out by being nice: (1) my room was clean and it didn't smell like cigarettes; it was a little shabby, but it was clean. (2) free (and I mean really free) wireless internet; we had no problem connecting at any time (3) great shower - great pressure and as hot as you wanted it. (4) the staff/front desk was always very accommodating to me. (5) location - 10 minutes to Keystone; a little farther to other resorts. if you're a shopper (I am not), the Silverthorne outlets are across the street.

I like a hard mattress, so I had no trouble sleeping. Yes, the bedding was outdated and the "art" work on the walls was pathetic. The towels are threadbare (but I had no trouble getting more) and they do not give you any toiletries (well they give you packets of shampoo/conditioner and small bars of soap), so bring or purchase your own toiletries. The continental breakfast was disappointing to say the least but we made the best of it. I like a nutritious breakfast, so mostly ate whole wheat bread with peanut butter every day. There was a bag of whole wheat and a bag of white bread, butter, peanut butter, jelly. There were only white English Muffins (no whole grain or wheat) And lots of junk - donuts, pastry, etc. No milk for coffee - just creamer. No sign of cereal or fruit. But we brought our own bread and toasted it and made do.

I didn't go in the pool or hot tub, so can't comment on that. My husband and I came away for a rare romantic/ski getaway - and when we got to the Luxury Inn, I was so depressed, we got on our ski clothes and went to Keystone from 4:00-8:00 for some night skiing so we didn't have to stay in the room!!!

I don't know what they charge for a night, but one traveler said they paid $144/night, and I'm sure you can find something a little better for that price. Like my husband said, they left a very important word out of the name of their inn and that word is "no" - NO LUXURY INN!!!

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 23, 2009

If you just need a bed to crash into after a day of skiing, this hotel may be for you. There's an Old Chicago just around the corner. A very basic and very modest hotel for a low price - that's good value.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed February 15, 2009

The "Luxury Inn" is anything but luxurious. The mattress was very old and incredibly hard. I think it was plastic coated, so my husband and I kept waking up in a pool of sweat (and it was wintertime). The bed spreads were circa 1978. The continental breakfast consisted of boxed donuts, bagged bagels, and bread for toasting. The two toasters were not commercial grade, and didn't always work. The pool and hot tub are small, but functional. The pool hours were only from 3:00 p.m. to 10:00 pm, so our kids could not swim during the day. The place was cheap, and did seem clean, but if you're looking for a good night's sleep, you might want to pay a little extra to find a hotel with a decent mattress.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with family