Luxury Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn & Suites(Silverthorne)
Liftside At Keystone(Silverthorne)
  • Pool
Great 4.5/5
1st Interstate Inn(Silverthorne)
  • Free Internet
Silver Inn(Silverthorne)
Great 4.5/5
All reviewscontinental breakfast includedrefrigerator and microwaveski tripworked greatcopper mountainupon checkoatmealduring ski seasonwould stay againkeystonebrewerybasindillonshampooappleinterstatepets
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 17, 2011

First of all we are from California and my husband and I travel all around for his job. I had made a reservation 2 weeks in advance for a downstairs room and handicap accessable. When we arrived I told them we had a reservation and they said ok, your room is upstairs, I said no, and I told them who I talked to and what I had requested when I called. Managment and girl at front desk was so rude. Well they found us a room downstairs and told us it was a handicap room. By now we just wanted to get into the room and get unloaded. (we were going to stay 4-6 months. Then they told us that our rate was going to change durring winter season, I said that was bull why did they not tell us that when I called. The room was not handicap, it was also dirty. The whole staff was horrible. The pool did not open until 3 pm, the hot tub was out of service. We stayed only one week and then left and found a much better place. Plus the continental breakfast sucked. Would never stay here again.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Domonie08
Reviewed August 31, 2011

Booked 2 hotel rooms months before we were to stay. 1 smoking & 1 double. When we arrived she told us that she would not give us the smoking room because another man was already in there & she refused to ask him to leave. Said thats what a reservation is, she said thats not how hotels work. Very crude. Gave us 2 non smoking rooms. Our room, AWFUL! Dirty, no channels on TV, heater controled by them on all night. fridge broke-destroyed all food, no washcloths. Pool is only open 3-10? Everytime I walked by desk someone was complaining. Do not stay here. Manger is a rude, angry person.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank Kim J
Reviewed July 28, 2011

I stayed here for Christmas, when almost everywhere would charge at least $100 per night, this place is a lot cheaper. The room was clean and the breakfast was sufficient, the only problem was the noise, there was an argument in the hallway and apparently one of the guest didn't get what she expected.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank v1v1en
Reviewed February 14, 2011

i've stayed here for 1 week says many times. results varied somewhat but always passable. Breakfast is a good bit better than Alpine Inn but Alpine has a nicer pool and hottub.(the other place nearby I've stayed at some) but otherwise they are similar. Luxury name is a misnomer. Over the years, service has varied some but last time it was phenomenal. they did everything they could and more. Amoung other things, we got a new frig the second day. I only bothered to write this because they deserved a kudos for the service.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed February 7, 2011

Unfortunately we reserved two rooms in December through Summitnet (I would not recommend using them to book your lodging either) and a snow storm of significance was forecasted. My son thought it best not to use the second room on the night of reservation due to uncertainty of getting back down the mountain the next day. We attempted to cancel the second room reservation thinking that 24 hour notice(standard in the industry) through the motel itself. They told us we had to cancel back through the the internet as that is how we set up reservation. When we went back through the internet we received a cancellation confirm number. When we got to motel that night to use the one room , we were told they had no notice of cancellation on the second room. We would have used the second room if we had known we were going to be charged for it. We tried to get the billing cancelled through are credit card but both Luxury suites and summitnet will not reverse the billing. I am sure due to the weather they had no trouble renting out that 2nd room that night.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family