Days Inn by Wyndham Silverthorne
$109
Luxury Inn & Suites(Silverthorne)
$80
Quality Inn & Suites(Silverthorne)(Great Value!)
$138
$82
Hotwire.com
Silver Inn(Silverthorne)(Great Value!)
$90
Hampton Inn & Suites Silverthorne(Silverthorne)(Great Value!)
$189
$146
Priceline
The Mountaineer Hostel(Silverthorne)(Great Value!)
$94
$89
Comfort Suites Summit County(Dillon)(Great Value!)
$120
$99
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

The Dillon Inn(Dillon)(Great Value!)
$115
Buffalo Ridge(Silverthorne)
Hotels.com
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 20, 2012

First off, I have to say the staff incredibly nice and were the only great things about this hotel. They deem this to be a smoke free hotel, however, when we went to our room, it reeked of smoke. Come to find out, they are renovating the hotel to be smoke free, and they had only done the first floor. So we were moved to the first floor. During the switch, we were told that the rooms had been renovated, gotten new carpet and had flat screens. They gave us a pick between one of two rooms, and we went with the one that didn't stink, even though the odor of the other was still less than the first. NO flat screen. The bed was extremely comfortable, though. I slept like a rock. When I got up the next day, I happened to look in the corner, and if it was newer carpet, there wouldn't have been nearly as much crap in the corners as there was. I don't think it had been touched by a vacuum for a long time. I went to boil water in the microwave, and had to open and shut the door five or six times before it would even latch properly to turn off the light. Then I had to pray a little that it would work, instead of just sit there with the timer running down. I hit one of the automatic buttons to see if it was me....nope. I advised the front staff, and Megan was great. Fireplace in our room wouldn't work either, as main shutoff was off. Had to have maintenance man come and light the pilot. Didn't take advantage of the breakfast or the 2' deep "pool" so won't write on those. Told Megan I would be ok with a refund of our part, as we had used a certificate on this stay. Nope....still got charged. Kind of cranky about that. The fridge was also GROSS.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2012

The first person I met was Alex at the desk. He was so friendly and helpful that I remembered his name. The next day when we were leaving the hotel our trunk latch accidentally opened and closed and unknown to us we lost 2 small bags on the street near the hotel. We did not notice our loss until the next night in Utah. We could not figure out what happened to the bags but remembered a dragging sound when we left. At last resort I called and asked for Alex and unbelievable, he had found the bags. Alex sent the bags to us. We had pulled a trailer over them but everything was there. Fantastic person. He would not accept a reward. The motel is right off the interstate and It's undergoing renovation, but is in good shape. It was very quiet and clean and comfortable. They had a good breakfast. If you go there thank Alex for us.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 22, 2012

The bed was the best bed I've ever slept in. I think they bought new mattresses. The room looked nicely and I enjoyed the real mugs next to the coffee/tea machine. The room I stayed in didn't have a fridge. I wonder if I had to pay extra. This was the 2nd motel room where I see a walk-in shower, not a bath tub. The room was cleaned nicely though.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 15, 2012 via mobile

Older hotel, with much seasonal abuse and behind on maintenance. We selected it for the lower price, but it was or low enough. And then their breakfast selection is clearly behind their competitors. Despite the busy season, at 9AM sharp, the food comes down- no matter how many guests are attempting to start their breakfast or still sleeping after that late night checkin as they travel the country.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 7, 2012

This motel is right off the interstate. It's undergoing renovation, but is in good shape. It's located within walking distance of the Silverthorne Outlet Center, so if you're a shopper, this is the place to be. It is right behind a La Quinta, so you might want to price both and take your pick.
There are plenty of other shopping an eating options within a short drive/walking distance. There is a Wendy's right there, and up the road many other retail and restaurant chain stores. I ate at a Qdoba, there is a Starbucks nearby, and a large City Market.
This hotel is within 30-45 Minutes of many ski areas, including Vail, Copper Mountain and Breckenridge (depending on the weather of course).
The Evening Manager who checked us in was very friendly, efficient and accomodating.
The breakfast is typical budget fare, but as I said, if you're really hungry, there are other options nearby.
The walls do seem a little thin. When I was in the bathroom, I could hear voices in the bathroom next door, but it was no big deal.
The price is the deal clincher, $66 base. I would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends