La Quinta Inn & Suites Silverthorne - Summit Co
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Silverthorne
A TripAdvisor Member
Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Great rooms, Clean and remodeled. Beds and TVs are the best, Location to ski area keeps us coming back. We have been saying at the La Quinta for the past 3 years and would not consider any where else. Keep up the great service.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Silverthorne - Summit Co

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Awesome front desk service, clean rooms and very accommodating. Patrick at the front desk was more than willing to help us with future reservations, and anything else we requested. We have booked again next month.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 1, 2013

We stayed here right after Christmas in 2012. It was perfect for our family. We were up skiing for two days and wanted an inexpensive place that put us close to the slopes. This is about 10 min. away from Copper where we skiied with our kids each day. Knowing I had booked just a "place to sleep" I was pleasantly suprised by how nice the hotel was. The lobby area was clean and had a beautiful fireplace. Looks like it had recently been updated. The breakfast room was large and again updated. It was a bit crowded in the morning but we were in high season skiing. They offered plenty of options including waffles, fruit, yogurt, cereal. The room had 2 queen beds which was another selling point for me, as sleeping with 4 in double beds is uncomfortable. The room looked like it had been recently redone too. It had granite countertops and nice flooring and decor. It was a typical size and the bathroom was a bit small. We were extremely tired after skiing and tubing all day and it was nice to have Old Chicago attached to the hotel, made dinner easy. Also the staff was great, when we checked in, I was informed that the room rate had been reduced and they immediatly credited my card. Wonderful, as I never would have known. All in all, for the money, (again not a fancy hotel) I would highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Convenient location for skiing Summit County. Easy access to Keystone and I-70 for Copper made this a great pic. Room was clean, fairly updated. The noise from the hall doors was a bother at times. Fortunately, it was not a busy night. I also had problems with the heat in getting cool enough for my taste. Room always seemed hot. Heating system. For the price, location, friendly staff, cleanliness, I will definately stay again.

Room Tip: Had a west view room - nice view of the mountains and sunset. -upper floor.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Basic accommodations, not a luxury hotel, but good value. Place is clean, staff is nice and helpful. Easy drive to A-Basin, Keystone, Breckenridge and Copper. Bedding looks rather old and thin, but clean. Having Old Chicago in the building is a plus. Breakfast area is fairly large, we didn’t have to wait for the table even though hotel was full that weekend.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

I called the day we were checking to see if the pool was working and they lied we had to walk in the cold to another hotel. The room was disgusting!! I found seman on the bed, dog hair, and blood were my mouth was. I took pics and the hotel we not call me back. Awful experience! Don't go but if you must I would suggest to bring a black light.

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank Texielane
Reviewed January 22, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
2  Thank kennethh80
Also consider these accommodations in or near Silverthorne
Hampton Inn & Suites Silverthorne
Best Western Ptarmigan Lodge
The Dillon Inn
The Dillon Inn
#3 of 7 in Dillon

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Silverthorne - Summit Co? Share your experiences!