I have stayed in Silverthorne before while snowboarding the year before and I really enjoyed the La Quinta. I am from Houston so we don't like to go out any more than needed at night. Old Chicago had GREAT pizza (the service is horrible), great T.V.'s in the bar area and the hotel had breakfast. Our room was clean. The beds are VERY uncomfortable but as to be expected. The heat worked great in the room. We had no outside noise on both nights. Very close to Copper Mountain. We had a large flat screen T.V. in our room and the remote didn't work unless you were standing 2 feet in front of the T.V. We changed the batteries to no avail. Getting up to change the channel was not fun but worth the stay. I would recommend it!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six-story Lodge off Highway 9 at I-70, adjacent to the factory outlet malls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, LaQuinta, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Silverthorne - Summit Co reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Silverthorne Dillon Hotel Silverthorne
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Silverthorne Dillon
- La Quinta Silverthorne
- Silverthorne La Quinta