“Home style cooking and huge portions.”
Review of Mountain Lyon Cafe

Mountain Lyon Cafe
Ranked #2 of 34 Restaurants in Silverthorne
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

On the way to Vail we try to stop here for breakfast.
The place is quite small with quite a funky atmosphere.
The waitstaff is very efficient and get you in and out.
Portions are huge and the food is fresh.
Their coffee is wonderful. All in all I would recommend this place for a good, hearty breakfast.

There are newer reviews for Mountain Lyon Cafe

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I'm so happy I used my "local scout" instead of heading to our usual lunch stop in Silverthorne. Service was fast, friendly and the food delicious. The soup and half sandwich combo is a great deal. Pancakes got a thumbs up as did the club sandwich. I'm looking forward to going back to try the corned beef hash! Highly recommend.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

This is your old fashioned cafe with super food, fair prices and fast no nonsense service. Don't expect fancy decor. There is often a wait but it always moves fast. The Mexican dishes are the real deal and everything else is top notch. I almost always have the veggie omelet with a side of green chili and my husband loves the O'Brian potatoes. Lunches are good too with generous portions at fair prices.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Very good, very large breakfasts with great, friendly service. We were there during the mud season and most of the patrons were locals who knew the staff. But we were treated well, the breakfasts were great and the decor was very unique...
We were sorry we didn't have time to return for another breakfast or to try out the lunches.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

The best green chili in the county! Friendly staff and quick service. The breakfast menu large and varied, plenty of vegetarian options. The place could use a good dusting, however.