“Good Mexican Food In the High Country”
Review of Fiesta Jalisco

Fiesta Jalisco
Ranked #13 of 36 Restaurants in Silverthorne
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 26, 2013

We've been coming here since they opened. Always good service and good food at reasonable prices. Large selection of Tequilas and beers. The portions are large by anyone's standards so you won't leave hungry. Nice decor with booths and tables. My only complaint is the salsa served with the chips when you sit down is watery. It's like they used the juice from the tomato's to make it. So it ends up everywhere (table, menu, your clothes) because it's so watery it slides right off the chips. That said, everything else is excellent.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Many delicious Mexican dishes as well as margaritas. Chips and bean dip is great before the meal. Prices and service are great.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Fiesta Jalisco is a small chain. I have eaten at the Silverthorne restaurant three times now, and it has been consistent. It's the place my friends and I hit after several nights winter-camping in the Gore Range, when we are ready for warmth! Speedy service, pretty good Tex-Mex menu, big portions, reasonable price.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

This place is tucked into the strip mall just SE of the Silverthorne/Dillon exit from I-70, if you are headed to Keystone or A-Basin. I was in there on a busy Friday night and got seated quickly and had great service. I had the Chile Verde w/ Pork special and, as I usually do, I ordered a single Tamal to test the quality. Tamale was served hot with a wonderful Chile-Mole sauce. Good thing because although it was big and hardy, the masa was a bit dry and cakey, which tells me it was possibly overcooked/steamed? Anyway, not bad. The Chile Verde should really be called Pork Carnitas because it's mostly chunks of moist, delicious pork in a spicy green chile. Out of this world, good! You get lot's of food for the price, too. Chips were crispy and the salsa delicious and on the spicy side, which I like. Next time, I'm going to try them for Breakfast!

Reviewed January 25, 2013

The sign outside has the world real larger than the name of the restaurant. It seemed to be pretty standard Mexican fare, but the service was good and we enjoyed it.

Been to Fiesta Jalisco? Share your experiences!