“Not very clean!”

Add it.
Quiznos
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed August 1, 2014

We recently stopped by this Quiznos for dinner, but didn't stay. The place was not very clean, including some of the food preparation items! Not what we expected from a Quiznos!

Reviewed December 27, 2013

Very friendly employees, good sandwiches, but this place is run-down and looks a little iffy on the decor. Quiznos corporate probably needs to invest a bit to brighten it up to be what we normally expect from most Quiznos.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Decent food and the sandwiches offer several options, but they are pricey. Also their meat is not always the freshest, and their vegetables sometimes seem less than crisp.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I arrived new in Silverthorne, hungry for a quick substantial, radty and nutritious sandwich (recent poor experience ruled out Subway). I walked in and was greeted warmly by Carlos who was brilliant while I explained it was my first time in a Quiznos so please bear with me. He said not to worry and he'd make sure it was an enjoyable visit. We talked about soccer while I decided and then he made me a delicious sandwich. Wow, what a massive change from my usual fast food experience where I'm just a number on a conveyor belt fed food that bears little resemblance to the pictures and marketing and tastes even worse. Give Carlos a pay rise!