“Great stop between Colorado Springs”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Silverthorne
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I like to stop at this hotel since it is on my way to Colorado Springs, I can go part way, rest and finish the trip in a few short hours!! The staff here are friendly, helpful and always ready to help you in any way that they can. Paul Knapp, the Manager of this hotel makes you feel right at home. He is a very personable guy and goes out of his way to make you feel right at home. I have stayed at this hotel for several years now and have gotten to see the new renovations and I would call this a "Quality Inn" ...great breakfast, coffee 24 hrs! Pool and hot tubs even an outdoor hot tub which is great to enjoy the fresh air! Lovely view of the mountains and close to shopping and eating places. I would recommend this hotel to my family, friends and any traveler needing a good night's rest. I had such a wonderful new mattress didn't even want to get up the next morning!!

Room Tip: I have stayed on all three floors, your best bet would be to ask the front desk person when you call...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed July 24, 2012

This Quality Inn is located along I-70 in the heart of ski country. Though not cheap this hotel is reasonably priced compared to others nearby. They appear to have sign ordinances in this town so finding the hotel was a slight problem.
My room was fine. The sole downer was that the room smelled shut up. Note, it was not dirty. Even though the windows opened I could not get the musty smell to disappear. I found my stay satisfactory.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Not sure what it's like in the middle of ski season but this hotel was wonderful in July. Very helpful staff at Check-in, clean rooms. Breakfast was adequate (suasage was a definite plus!) and dining area provided beautiful mountain views.. Can't beat the location as it is within easy walking distance of the Outlet mall and several restaurants. While this location (and the town in general) may be a whole different kind of monster when snowy, it was perfect in mid-summer.

Room Tip: Looks like the suites provide a nice balcony and better views than standard rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2012

We were satisfied with our stay and would definitely stay here again. It was a good value and our rooms were clean and comfy. We had a small refrigerator and microwave which was handy with an extended stay. We also enjoyed the pool and hot tub. I could see some things that could be updated like new caulking around the tub or a fresh coat of paint-but we weren't looking for the ritz just a clean comfortable room which we got. My only complaint was when I called ahead of time to find out the price of rooms I was qoted one price, but upon arrival the price was $20 more than just a day earlier. They did reduce the price by $10, but said their rates had changed. I did not reserve the room over the phone because I wanted to see the room first which they did let us do. They also charge you a daily rate for a safe in the room which we did not use.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Kristina B
Reviewed July 1, 2012

We were forced from Colorado Springs due to the fires and ended up in Silverthorne Colorado. this was the closest hotel to Denver we could find. The hotel was clean and renovations were in progress. during our two day stay our shower heads were changed out and other small items were changed. They will charge with a daily fee for the safe use in your room. I had one problem with it, the safe was not anchored to anything! If you locked anything in it, the perpetrator could just pick up the safe and walk away with it. they will remove the charge it you ask. Staff was friendly and gave good information on the area. The Breakfast was very limited but the coffee was good.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank suburbantravel247
Reviewed June 25, 2012

We stayed here on the way from the rockies to Moab we arrived early and they let us have the room and we were upgraded from double to a double with a huge jacuzzi in the room the room was clean and in good order. The hotel is just over the road from a good outlet centre and we ate at he brewery in Dillon he other sie of the freeway.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank demontfort
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Nice place right off the interstate in the Dillon/Silverthorne area.Decent rates. We got a king bed room that comes along with a sitting area with a couch. Big bathroom. Room was clean. Good breakfast with a number of hot and cold choices. The pool area has big windows so you can see the mountains. We stayed here a couple of other times several years ago. Have always been pleased.

Room Tip: A second floor room will give you a better mountain view.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Steve H
Also consider these accommodations in or near Silverthorne
Hampton Inn & Suites Silverthorne
Comfort Suites Summit County
The Dillon Inn
The Dillon Inn
#3 of 7 in Dillon

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!