Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Tour!!

Everyone in the office was great. They made sure everyone was prepared for the cold. Danny our... read more

Reviewed yesterday
rngil
Natchitoches, Louisiana
Great adventure

Just went on tour Tuesday and had a great time. Although it was cold, they provide the proper gear... read more

Reviewed yesterday
bbrown1165
Maiden, North Carolina

All reviews scenic tour hour tour hot chocolate snow tubing mountain top catfish snow mobiles great guide small group great trip hand warmers snowmobile adventure snow suits in great condition awesome tour heated seats office staff
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

We had an incredible time on the 2 Hour Action Tour + Snow Tubing! We booked the private tour and it was well worth it. Our guide, James, was awesome. He took tons of pictures for us and showed us the most beautiful spots on the mountain. Snow tubing was so fun and he let us go down the hill more than once. Everyone at the outpost was so nice and helpful when we arrived. I would highly recommend High Country Tours and James :)

1  Thank V2345NFjulieg
Reviewed January 19, 2020

We did the 2 hour action tour and it was Awesome! My husband was skeptical because of other tours we have seen that were slow follow the leader type tours. It was nothing like he expected and he had a blast! It was guided but you were able to go fast if you wanted to. Our guide was super nice and knowledgeable! I will totally recommend this company to anyone I know looking to take a tour!!!

Reviewed January 19, 2020

My three friends and I visited Denver for MLK weekend and spent half a day here at HCT on a snowmobile/tube tour. James was a great guide. We thought it was really cool when he showed us places animals like bears and mountain lions have marked. He also was great about showing us places to take photos and made us a delicious cup of hot cocoa at the top. We liked that we didn’t have to walk up the hill after tubing, and instead rode up on the tubes via snowmobile dragging. The hill for tubing was really great. Highly recommend the whole experience!

1  Thank easowers
Reviewed January 19, 2020

Woooooow! It was amazing! The views and the tour itself was awesome. Being someone that has never seen snow or mountains had the best time. The drive to the place was beautiful and easy to find even without cell service. Jayden was our tour guide and took his time to show us places, be our personal photographer(thank you), and even lent me some gloves! I will 10000% come back next time we come to Colorado!

Reviewed January 16, 2020

Fantastic tour! We were early and they got us out early. Danny was our guide and he showed us some cool things that wildlife have done on the trees and was very knowledgeable about the area. Will visit again.

1  Thank JeffS5100