“Great Stay! Great Value! Great Price! Excellent...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Cassandra...
“Nice, clean, comfortable”
Reviewed November 10, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

It is obvious who ever owns it does take a level of pride in it. Nice furnishings, nice decor. It was comfortable. The lower rating is because the toilet overflowed and not just a little. We had a hard time getting the water to stop flowing. We tried to shut off the water valve, but it didn't work all the way. The valve was dripping a little if I recall. We let the contact person know but they couldn't come out to resolve it that day and we were leaving the next. So for that day, we couldn't use that bathroom and had to keep a soppy towel under the valve. Overall though, nice place. It didn't ruin our time there. The view from the living room was very nice on the snowy days.

Traveling group: Teenagers
tysmiller
Kansas
“Great Stay! Great Value! Great Price! Excellent Customer Service!”
Reviewed March 4, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Detailed stay is described below but first, I want to write what really impressed me about our stay at Buffalo Ridge, THE CUSTOMER SERVICE. I was able to call with questions at various times of the day and talk to a representative, the MOBILE APP was great for finding location, door codes, and contact numbers. I left in a hurry and left my phone behind. Already having drove 5 hours back home, I called (on a friends phone) to see if the phone was found (already accepting the fact that I would most likely never see it again). A very nice man, James, answered the phone when I called Buffalo Ridge customer service. I told him my issue and he said that he would search for the phone when the room was cleaned and get back to me EITHER WAY, found or not. The next day I received an email from James, he had found the phone and he was going to 2 day mail it me (it should arrive today). When I asked him what I would owe him for mailing the phone, he responded "The phone was 2 day mailed today no cost just think of us next stay." I was very satisfied with our stay but after the way James handled this situation with the lost phone, I was blown away! You just do not find a lot of people like that anymore. I WILL be staying at BUFFALO RIDGE AGAIN! THANKS JAMES!

Now for the rest...

A group of 5, including myself, stayed at the Buffalo Ridge Condos just this last weekend (25-27 Feb. 2016). I would highly recommend Buffalo Ridge Condos to my closest friends a family without hesitation! The layout of our condo was 2 bedroom, 2 bath, very nice sized living room, dining room, and kitchen (with additional seating at the bar). The living room had a pull out mattress, which I slept on without complaint because I was able to enjoy the REAL FIREPLACE! A stay in the mountains is just not the same without starting a fire and walking out on the balcony in the morning, with a hot cup of coffee, and looking off into the mountains, THIS PLACE HAS IT ALL! For the same price, you could buy a small basic, double queen, hotel room and not have near the space or amenities.
Plenty of parking, easy to get to, and a entirely separate building for guest to use, at NO additional charge, which includes a INDOOR HOT TUBE AND POOL, SAUNA, and LARGE BANQUET ROOM WITH COUCHES, A BAR (BYOB), POOL TABLE, AND PING PONG TABLE. Great for getting the group together and having an evening activity. Very happy with our stay!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Plenty of space, FIREPLACE, open floor plan, PRICE!
Liked least: Very happy with stay, good value
Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
VT
Reviewed April 9, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

A romantic getaway Older travelers
byoung258...
Williamston, Michigan
“PERFECT FOR A FAMILY”
Reviewed September 5, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

this cozy condo was perfect for our family stay. It's easy to get to, centrally located for central Colorado hiking and skiing and has a mountain view. The kitchen was well-furnished. We would love to return.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Wi
Reviewed August 21, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

IL
Reviewed July 27, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Kansas City
Reviewed March 27, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing