“BBQ is decent...Worth trying.....”
Review of Red Brick BBQ - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Red Brick BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue, American
Dining options: Seating, Takeout
Description: Relatively new (within past year or so) operation.
Silt, Colorado
“BBQ is decent...Worth trying.....”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Have eaten here 2 times and was a little disappointed in the fact they had run out of a couple of items but the food over all was tasty and the prices are great, very friendly and worth a try if you are wanting something quick and tasty. Its not southern or Texas BBQ but for a small town place, I have seen and eaten a lot worse........

• Visited July 2012

Colorado
“Don't get the attraction to this place”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I've eaten here several times and it never gets any better. The meat is dry and quite frequently, they've run out of items before the day ends. How is a restaurant NOT prepared for the dinner crowd? The BBQ sauce is lackluster at best and the place is "make my skin crawl" dirty. The only reason I gave it better than terrible is because the staff is without fail, always really nice and helpful. If I had my druthers, I'd never eat here again but my co-workers inexplicably love this place so I'm stuck having our shift meals from this nasty dive!
Take my advice. If you need to stop in Silt for a meal, go ANYWHERE but here! Try Steffie's about 3/4 of a mile east. They're great! Or Miner's Claim a block west. They're expensive but better than this place!

• Visited August 2012
Redmond, Oregon
“Don't bother....”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

This is hands down the worst BBQ I've ever eaten and I've eaten BBQ all over this country. The meat was dry and ash like, the pasta salad was raw and unsalted, the beans had an overwhelming smoke taste and my coleslaw was actually spit back into my styrofoam cup. This is a totally self-serve establishment (which isn't a bad thing) but very expensive considering there isn't even ice for your drink. Give me a PB&J sandwich over this food any day. :(

Visited July 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome”
Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

Thank you for such wonderful bbq food! Awesome brisket and beans!

Kingman,Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Birthday for husband with friends and family”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Called ahead of time, (several days ) to ensure plenty was cooked. Great food, great service. lots of choices for adult and children alike. There were eighteen of us and all went smooth. Sausage and brisket are personal favorites. This is a no frills fun place.I love to go when ever I am in the area.

• Visited July 2012