The Saint Augustine Beach House
Ocean Sands Beach Inn(Vilano Beach)(Great Value!)
$124
$151
$123
Hampton.com
Magic Beach Motel(Vilano Beach)(Great Value!)
$125
$119
Oceanview Lodge(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
$119
$62
$54
$98
Country Inn
The Cozy Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
$85
The Conch House Marina Resort(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
$114
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsno elevatorthird floorquicheday bedhear the wavesbeautiful sunriseprivate balconyocean viewbeach chairswatching the sunrisehomemade breakfastboogie boardsa pet friendly hotelfloor roompublix grocery storeevery morningwithin walking distance
Reviewed November 17, 2012

My Husband, Daughter & I plus our two Dachshunds stayed at SABH and we love it. upon check in they gave us a list of petfriendly places to eat which I thought was so nice. They took us in the back room so we could feed their birds which I thought was to cool. It was perfect and the view was beautiful. So get this we took our babies (dogs) to the fountain of youth and were allowed in every part of it, then we took them on ghost tour then back to the best place to stay on the beach we had a great time. Thank you to SABH for being pet friendly and offering such southern hospitality. We will be back and will always make your place our St. Augustine getaway!

Room Tip: room 205 was great!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank sandiijax
sabhadmin, sabh staff at The Saint Augustine Beach House, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2012

Wow! We love hearing you had the best vacation with your pets ever! Thank you for your wonderful comments. We know it is so important to be able to comfortably travel with the pet members of the family - they enjoy being part of the vacation too!! Please do hurry back - we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

We were SO pleased with our stay at the St. Augustine Beach House during our honeymoon.

The room was spacious, modern and clean. Loved the view, and it was quiet enough to keep our balcony door open all night and sleep to the sound of the ocean. Balconies were very private.

The staff was nothing short of amazing- when we had car trouble and inquired about the name of a local auto mechanic, the front desk clerk actually called around to at least 6 different mechanics and got estimates for us!! They stocked our room with extra towels to take out on the beach.

WE LOVE THE ST. AUGUSTINE BEACH HOUSE and cannot wait to go back!

-the Scott's

Room Tip: 2nd and 3rd floor give a better view and keep your balcony a little more private
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank j s
sabhadmin, SABH Staff at The Saint Augustine Beach House, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2012

We are so happy you chose The Beach House for your honeymoon stay! It is so good to hear you enjoyed the visit especially since it was such a special event. We appreciate your wonderful comments and look forward to seeing you again very soon - maybe you'll consider spending your anniversary here as well! Best wishes and congratulations from all of us...

Reviewed November 1, 2012

We spent almost a year traveling to St Augustine and to the Beach House while I was on business. A better place you will never find! They treated us like family!
Susan made sure our room was spotless along with Dillon, Mark,Judy and Chad catering to our every need. Our dog Oreo was made to feel right at home as well. The ocean views from our balcony were spectacular and it was exciting to see a dolphin pass by on occassion. My business has concluded in St Augustine but our great memories of the Beach House remain.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank lynn p

Thank you for choosing The Beach House as your 'home away from home' over these past months. We truly enjoyed getting to know you and certainly consider you part of our Beach House family. Please do keep in touch and be sure to plan to visit as soon as possible. Regards from all of us and many thanks for your kind words.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

My husband, daughter and I just returned from a one night stay at the Saint Augustine Beach House. Upon arrival, we were greeted by a very nice hostess who helped us to our room with our bags once checked in. We stayed in 301 and it was an amazing room. The sunrise was gorgeous and the views were absolutely amazing! The bed was very comfortable and clean. I do not sleep well on the first night away from home, but I slept well on this bed! The room came with a large TV, sitting area inside the room as well as on the balcony. There is also a very nice sofa and four seat dining set. When heading for dinner, I inquired about a restaurant down the street to get pizza at. The gentleman at the front desk asked if we wanted him to pick up a pizza for us! Upon checkout, I was given the sweetest little souvenir. I mentioned that I loved turtles upon check in and the same young lady gave me one of theirs as a momento. The whole trip was wonderful.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank mandyncic
sabhadmin, SABH StafF at The Saint Augustine Beach House, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2012

It was truly our pleasure to welcome you and your family to The Beach House! It is good to know you were able to relax and rest well for the night - hopefully you caught the sunrise as well? All of us send our regards and do hope you will be able to plan another visit - hopefully an even longer one! Thank you so much for your comments.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

The beach house definitely had that small town feeling while staying with them...it was almost like a bed and breakfast feel...just without the breakfast...haha. Breakfast bar is small and seemed very thrown together. My cereal was stale and the coffee was no good. I found myself looking for a gas station to get a cup of coffee. The room was nicely updated. The floor was dirty and hadn't been cleaned. Its all tile so you can feel everything walking around barefoot. The blanket in the closet was also dirty. I took it out of the closet and could immediately tell it hadn't been washed in a while. There were small cat hairs on it. Ha. And listen, I am by no means a clean freak ...I usually like camping...but when I pay for a room I want it to be clean. I wouldn't stay there again, I would most likely try to find just a holiday inn or something.

• Stayed: October 2012
3  Thank Joseph C

Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. We do try to offer as many options as possible for our complimentary continental breakfast, despite limited display space. While our breakfast bar coffee is a special, stronger espresso blend, we do stock a more typical blend in the guestrooms with the coffeemakers. Our sincere apologies for the problems you noted in your room - we will certainly follow up with our housekeeping staff and appreciate your comments.